Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A very good K&M table type stand for 2 keyboards

nbnserge

I have just received my very solid table type stand from K&M

I was looking for a very solid stand but foldable and transportable easily

A lot of space for the feet and pedals stuffs

I am very satisfied with this stand

I ordered the 2nd keyboard extension too, because as I said in this forum before, I plan to have two keyboards

The tyros 4 is gone

The Tyros 5 replaces it

and I am looking for another second keyboard for my tyros 5 , perhaps the korg pa3x, korg krome, kronos or audya ...

I think many of us need such a stand so

I made a complete video showing you every details and how I set up my two Tyros

Remember it's the last time you will see my two Tyros together,

souvenir, souvenir ... ;D

I really hope and I will be very glad if this article and my video could help somebody.

My video showing details : very good K&M 2 tiers Table Stand for2 Keyboards

Arranger ROLAND BK-9 vs CHARVEL Guitar : Amazing video

All the latest posts

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum.

I'm quite pleased with the same stand combination (although I have a Kurzweil PC361 and PC3 on mine). I bought it while I had an Electro 3 - it seemed a shame to use a Z stand that weighed more than the keyboard.

Howard Grand|Hamm SK1-73|Kurz PC2|PC2X|PC3|PC3X|PC361; QSC K10's

HP DAW|Epi Les Paul & LP 5-str bass|iPad mini2

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Jim

Does anyone know of a North American seller of these? BH is the only source I can find, they're prepaid, in Eastern US, and 6 - 10 weeks special order with no return possible. I wouldn't order from those guys.

Here for the gear.

Does anyone know of a North American seller of these? BH is the only source I can find, they're prepaid, in Eastern US, and 6 - 10 weeks special order with no return possible. I wouldn't order from those guys.

I bought 3 K & M stands from Sweetwater and the 2nd tier extension a few years (well, maybe more like 5) ago from Sweetwater. They had to order them but it did not take that long. Definitely the best stands I've ever owned.

The Canadian distributor for K&M is SFM marketing here in Montreal. I have nothing but good things to say about them. I have ordered K&M products through Quest music in Winnipeg. My suggestion would be to see if Quest can order you a specific stand. If they can't, try contacting SFM marketing to see if they can find you a retailer.

Nord Stage 2 Compact, Yamaha MODX8

If you are also buying accessories like the mic stand, music holder, etc. it actually ends up being faster and considerably less expensive to buy everything from Thomann in Europe. Thomann's prices are lower, they have everything in stock, and they have flat 30 shipping to the US.

Archived