Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hammond Digital Leslie pedal vs Burn/Vent

bryanstern

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What criteria was used to determine that the organ 'guy' was knowledgeable? What/who is SW? Is the organ 'guy' a salesman(?) because I haven't heard the terms salesman and knowledgeable used in the same sentence before ....

Sorry, there goes my subconscious talking out loud again ... Where are my turrets pills ....

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

He sounds like a good salesman. Hopefully you have a return policy with that store.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

I'm presuming:

turrets = Tourette

SW = Sweetwater

Therefore I'm guessing the sales guy is giving you a no-charge return policy (although they might ding you for return shipping unless you get that straight up front).

I think more than few eyebrows here are raised at this recommendation. Would like to hear how this movie ends.

Archived