Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Minifooger pedals

GovernorSilver

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried some of them (not the delay unfortunately) this weekend - only briefly. The ring mod is very basic, no modulation at all. It sounds just like its' big brother though..! The drive sounded really good, nice and warm. I believe these will be a big hit. Based on how good the units I tested sounded, I pre-ordered the delay. :)

I tried some of them (not the delay unfortunately) this weekend - only briefly. The ring mod is very basic, no modulation at all.

Expression pedal inputs assigable to different parameters of the circuitry is no modulation ?

In case of the ringmod it´s "frequency" and exactly what´s needed.

It sounds just like its' big brother though..! The drive sounded really good, nice and warm. I believe these will be a big hit. Based on how good the units I tested sounded, I pre-ordered the delay. :)

Input=1mega ohm/ output -10dB max.,- designed for any guitar, amp, bass guitar configuration.

I expect the original Moggerfoogers the better choice for electronic keyboards, but for electromagnetic keyboards these minifoogers might be ideal.

A.C.

I've been thinking about a pedal to "boost" the output of my Electro 3 into the vent. The Boost might be the ticket.

I think you're right about the Drive being better. The Boost is meant to be put in front of a guitar amplifier, to push the amp into overdrive.

Archived