Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Gold Voyager

Gary75

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
they did a giveaway of one of those. I entered, and I'd use it. I wouldn't buy it though, but a free one? Why not?

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Isn't gold at a new low right now? I'd rather get a gold XW-P1, a Moog plugin and save the $$$$.

:thu::laugh:

That golden, 'chrome-orange' XW-P1 does look cool.... And the XW is a great, iPad controller :idea:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Wonder if that's the winner who's getting rid...? :)

I think the winner was in the US

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Doesn't touch the 24 carat and $24,000 Open Labs Neko Gold for pure indulgence. Ahh. It's 2008 again. Before the fall. When bling was still the thing.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tOyLvyava_s/SNE5KL64CgI/AAAAAAAABlQ/3Oc0bsk6cU4/s400/NeKo+LUX+Gold+Keyboard.jpg

I remember a few years back when Access raffled away a one-off gold painted Virus TI Polar. The general consensus was that it was a pretty ugly synth. I, on the other hand, wouldn't mind having the gold Voyager.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_FMBJEkaC8Lw/RhyYiDq_yhI/AAAAAAAAC70/rio9aYWx9rg/s400/image2.jpg

Michael

Montage 8, Logic Pro X, Omnisphere, Diva, Zebra 2, etc.

Archived