Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

WOW- Forum-member from the ol' days does good- REAL GOOD...

Caevan O’Shite

Some of you old-timers here may remember Stephen LeBlanc, a talented and skilled multi-instrumentalist, big on improvised jamming, who used to post here quite a bit; a friendly, easy-going guy who had a good sense of humor and didn't take himself all that seriously...

Well, Stephen's current gig is playing keyboards, lap and/or pedal steel, and guitar on tour with Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience.

Way to go, Stephen!! What a cool, prestigious gig!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow! Good on him!

Yeah! I'm so glad for him, and stoked just to have the vaguest acquaintance with him. It's an inspiration, really! :thu::cool:

• 2 weeks later...
Some of you old-timers here may remember Stephen LeBlanc, a talented and skilled multi-instrumentalist, big on improvised jamming, who used to post here quite a bit; a friendly, easy-going guy who had a good sense of humor and didn't take himself all that seriously...

Well, Stephen's current gig is playing keyboards, lap and/or pedal steel, and guitar on tour with Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience.

That's supercool!!! The other guitar player in my band is friends w/James the singer in the Jason Bonham Led Zeppelin Experience. He was singing on youtube & got plucked from obscurity. You never know who may be listening to you. It really is a small world.

That's supercool!!! The other guitar player in my band is friends w/James the singer in the Jason Bonham Led Zeppelin Experience. He was singing on youtube & got plucked from obscurity. You never know who may be listening to you. It really is a small world.

Indeed! :cool:

That Rox! yes I remember him although I didn`t get to know him well. That is awesome-sometimes I get the creeping feeling we are just going around in circles on a closed model car track, that is a major breakout. Very cool!

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

• 3 weeks later...

Archived