Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

goodbye and goodbye

fjzingo

But he didn't say thanks for all the fish .....

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi and thanks GG. BTW, dad saw Cannonball Adderley at the Jazz Workshop in San Fran a long time ago. Supposedly, Monk arrived later that night, but dad had left :crazy:.

My world: www.chriselkins.ca

Roland D-70/SC-55, Kawai K5000s, Korg Triton Extreme 88, Yamaha MO8, Yamaha SY-99, Technics SX-U90P 'Pro90'

"I've heard a lot worse!"

Thanks for the nice welcome gang. My first KC bio post was in the 'Introductions' area, but I'm not sure if many read it :( , while I'm honored to have passed the test :) !

I'm one of those that rarely reads the Introductions thread but I DID notice that you're up the road from me! Welcome to the forum and it's nice to see another Western Canuck here.

Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Howdy and thanks neighbor,

You're the first Canuck to say hi :). BTW dad's a big fan of Thelonious Monk (if that's who your screen name refers to) and he recently read his bio.

Roland D-70/SC-55, Kawai K5000s, Korg Triton Extreme 88, Yamaha MO8, Yamaha SY-99, Technics SX-U90P 'Pro90'

Howdy and thanks neighbor,

You're the first Canuck to say hi :). BTW dad's a big fan of Thelonious Monk (if that's who your screen name refers to) and he recently read his bio.

Yep, that's who the screen name refers to. :D Assuming you're talking about the Kelley bio, it's excellent!

Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Hi and thanks Maj :). I used to know a few veteran Squish based punk rockers in the mid '80s ;). IMO, the Chief is our coolest rock :thu:. BTW, speaking of :rawk: Steve Vai's currently in town as part of the guitar workshop plus series.

Hey Fred, I get where you're coming from in one sense, ie, oftentimes browsing and posting here takes a back seat to life and making music ... as stated before, it's not black and white. If you were intending to politely say you won't be around for a while, that's cool. But there's no rule how often you have to check in, or how long you have to stay, right? I leave for weeks, sometimes months ... no one seems bothered by that. Or maybe they don't notice. :freak:

Oh, we miss you terribly, but we pine away in silence. :wave:

And Tom posts pics of JLO, which help. Or sheep, which don't.

Hey Fred, I get where you're coming from in one sense, ie, oftentimes browsing and posting here takes a back seat to life and making music ... as stated before, it's not black and white. If you were intending to politely say you won't be around for a while, that's cool. But there's no rule how often you have to check in, or how long you have to stay, right? I leave for weeks, sometimes months ... no one seems bothered by that. Or maybe they don't notice. :freak:

Oh, we miss you terribly, but we pine away in silence. :wave:

And Tom posts pics of JLO, which help. Or sheep, which don't.

I heard Tom recently got a bunch of pics of JLo's flock of sheep. I can't wait....
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Fred has too many rhodeses anyway. I am less insanely jealous when he's not around.

Too many Rhodeseses.

I suggest we reuse the name "Rhodesia" for a new city-state.

We could erect a large statue over the city...I'm stumped as to the name or subject for such statue.

Archived