Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Something new in the wind at Moog?

Meisenhower

Wow, that's a big surprise to me, but awesome news for Moog. Between the new website, rocking festival lineup, and super impressive products, I think Moog is going to rock their next decade.

~ Sean

Juno-60, Juno-G, MicroBrute, MS-20 Mini, PX-5S, R3, etc.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Given the teaser picture, perhaps they realized the only way anyone would get a chance to play a Voyager XL, given the giant amount of suck that has overcome the American music store scene, was to open their own store
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

• 2 months later...

I was in Asheville this past weekend, but I planned poorly. The store is closed Sunday and Monday (probably a good thing for my bank account). It takes up a bit of one corner of the building: not huge but is attractively laid out, with a Voyager here and there, some Slim Phatties, the guitar, and Taurus pedals. Moogerfoogers abound.

Cooler still is the building itself. It's not a depressing industrial hellscape. There are lots of windows, with a view onto various work benches and rows of components.

At least I got some Moog Filtered Ale at the Asheville Brewing Co. Very fine upfront, finishes a tad bitter, great with a chicken sandwich.

Huzzah.

I make software noises.

Archived