Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone heard from Tom (ITGITC) lately?

DanS

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys! I was just wondering the same. It's been a long time since I've seen a good JLO pic or talked of sheep.

Dammit, I'm too busy for a beer! Work is murdering me lately. You guys should go drink a few on my behalf.

Dang, Tom is still around.

:evil:;):D

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Hi Dan.

I'm here... just been really busy lately.

Thanks for asking!

Tom

Well I was just wondering the same thing earlier in the week... Glad to hear you're alive and kickin', Tom. :thu:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

Glad ITGITC? popped in with a note. Otherwise, it is time for another MAKCFH. That would round up our busy forumites. :laugh::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Thanks everybody!

Jim - I haven't forgotten about that beer. How 'bout Thursday? Jeff - do you still go out to the blues jam at the Broad Street Cafe? Let me know! Synthoid - thanks! Joe - I'm still here. Somebody's got to keep you and Mr. Forceman on the straight and narrow! Allan - a question... is CO as wonderful as everybody says it is? I need a vacation. ProfD - either we get together for another MAKCFH (Mid-Atlantic Keyboard Corner Forum Hang) in Richmond, or we'll have to get up with Noah when I get to DC in a few weeks. Hi Daviel! SilverDragonSoun(d) - The sheep say "Hi" and asked if you could stop by for a visit... said something about missing you... terribly.

KC is a great place. But I need to tell ya.. those hairstyles that you guys had a few years ago...

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahaha! :laugh:

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

The better jam these days is at the Blue Note Grill:

http://www.thebluenotegrill.com/

That's every Tuesday. I usually have band practice on Wednesdays, so can't very often make the BSC jam. I'm not very regular at the BNG one either. Call me any time you think you might make it, but this week I have band practice both Tues & Wed.

Tom Thusty er Thursday sounds great to me. Lets get back downtown where the skirts are short and the men pay..... attention :0

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Archived