Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

To all of my friends on the forum...

S. Yeti Bigfoot, Esq.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best advice: not all Dr.s are equivalent; don't be afraid to step beyond, else you get trapped in someone else's statistical round-up, buddy.

To paraphrase Unca Jimi, "This is for those with ears to hear...".

d=halfnote

I understand that not all doctors are equal....95% did not finish in the top 5% of their class. :)

But...I'm not really entirely sure what you're really saying. It seems like you have some meaning beyond your post, but I'm not sure what it is.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

I have no qualifications to dispense legal/medical advice BUT I would suggest that as soon as you feel able, find another source of treatment than chemo.

It simply is too hard on the body &, really, counteractive to health....if you have any alternative.

OK...I missed this before I guess, or my chemo brain interpreted it some other way...

I hear what you're saying, and I appreciate your intent...I wasn't trying to gloss over it. Chemotherapy drugs are a serious cytotoxin. They work by destroying certain cells. It is tough on the bodyvery tough. I know..Ive been through my second course so far, destroyed my bone marrow twice, and still have more to go. The aftermath of Chemo is horrible. But, if there are alternatives to Chemo for the kind of cancer I have other than dying, I dont know of them. I know that the Chemo gives me a decent chance of long-term survival, without it Id have been stone dead inside 7 months. This is not a disease you can live with for a long time without treatment.

"And so I definitely, when I have a daughter, I have a lot of good advice for her."

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Yeah buddy you just keep on doing what they tell you and you can decide on all that other good stuff later, like diet and what have you. Meantime let medical science whip this puppies ass, knock it right out of you....which it is already.

The most critical and most easy to do thing here is to have a good positive mental attitude. Picture yourself in your mind being told by your oncologist that you are cancer free, see yourself telling this to friends......hold these pictures in your mind. Only positive affirmations and thoughts and boot those negative thoughts out as soon as they come, and they will. As soon as you find yourself thinking a negative thought, cancel it out with several positive one's. Just keep those images in your mind of a fantastic outcome.

Consciously Creating Your Circumstances........ create your outcome.....cancer free, forever.

Sorry about the chemo......you are strong.....in good hands, down here and elsewhere....you will make it out totally cured.

Love to you man, my prayers too.

Yeah buddy you just keep on doing what they tell you and you can decide on all that other good stuff later, like diet and what have you. Meantime let medical science whip this puppies ass, knock it right out of you....which it is already.

The most critical and most easy to do thing here is to have a good positive mental attitude. Picture yourself in your mind being told by your oncologist that you are cancer free, see yourself telling this to friends......hold these pictures in your mind. Only positive affirmations and thoughts and boot those negative thoughts out as soon as they come, and they will. As soon as you find yourself thinking a negative thought, cancel it out with several positive one's. Just keep those images in your mind of a fantastic outcome.

Consciously Creating Your Circumstances........ create your outcome.....cancer free, forever.

Sorry about the chemo......you are strong.....in good hands, down here and elsewhere....you will make it out totally cured.

Well said, and truth.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Well said, and truth.

On top of that, Who else would be able to keep the tourist under control!!

Food for- thought, not to mention famished Skunk-Apes... :rimshot:;):D

Remember, Sas', "Hospital Food" does NOT mean a diet of "Candy-Stripers"!

:eek::freak::rimshot:;):D Show some restraint, or you could wind up running up the trail carrying your torn-off arm, chased by Steve Austin... ;):D

Food for- thought, not to mention famished Skunk-Apes... :rimshot:;):D

Remember, Sas', "Hospital Food" does NOT mean a diet of "Candy-Stripers"!

:eek::freak::rimshot:;):D Show some restraint, or you could wind up running up the trail carrying your torn-off arm, chased by Steve Austin... ;):D

Well, ya could have told me that yesterday! The biggest problem with candy stripers is that they run your blood sugar up so much.

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

If you're worried about a low-fat diet, stick to vegetarians for a while - they're lighter on your stomach, or so I'm told by others who should know . . .

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

That's great!!

From Don, Craig and everyone over on the String Network Forums, as displayed on the 'site's overhead-banner there:

________________ http://www.thestringnetwork.com/yeti.jpg

That's great!!

From Don, Craig and everyone over on the String Network Forums, as displayed on the 'site's overhead-banner there:

________________ http://www.thestringnetwork.com/yeti.jpg

:laugh:That's pretty cool! Thanks for that.....I got a good laugh out of it.

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Guys, I just wanted to say thanks for all the support. Reif has been on the phone with me every day and all of the words of encouragment that all of you guys have provided is just more than I expected. It means more to me than ya'll know.

~Paris Hilton

BWAAAHAAAHAAHAAA!!!

Guys, I just wanted to say thanks for all the support. Reif has been on the phone with me every day and all of the words of encouragment that all of you guys have provided is just more than I expected. It means more to me than ya'll know.
How come Reif gets your phone number and we don't?

Glad you're coming along. Still praying!

Archived