Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Holiday wishes for everybody . . .

Winston Psmith

I'm going out on a limb here, because I have no desire to annoy the moderators, or anyone else, for that matter, but here I go.

I was watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas" the other night, as I'm sure many of us were, and, as always, I was struck by Linus' moment in the spotlight, when he explains the meaning of it all for poor ol' Charlie Brown. Within that message are the words ". . . on Earth, peace, good will toward men". IMHO, it's kind of a universal value - and not a bad thing to wish for, or aspire to, no matter what our faith or philosophy.

Anyhow, a very happy holiday to all of you, whatever, however you may celebrate, and a Happy New Year, as well.

And Craig (A String), if you pull this post, I'll understand.

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, WP!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, etc., and a Happy New Year to everyone!

If anyone wishes you well in any language, tradition, religious affiliation, holiday association, key, mode, or modulation- appreciate it and happily reciprocate in kind.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

I wish you all a wonderful time with your festival, and as that great comedian, Dave Allan used to say,'May your God go with you.'

Geoff

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Thanks WP!

May 2011 be prosperous, joyful and jammed full of inspired riffs! Merry Christmas and God bless us every one!

SEHpicker

SEHpicker

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Haha, read `em and weep SC :D

Today was freaking gorgeous, some people are wearing T-shirts.

I stopped in at a couple of music shops, the electrics are almost all imports but there are some nice locally made acoustics.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Well I´ll be spending a few days in France so I suppose I better ejoy it while I can. My friend here is a big metal fan, he showed me a video of Christopher Lee (yup, Saruman himself)

doing some nice vocal work with a band called Rhapsody.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived