Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My new web site

Ross Brown

Lix is a troll. Ignore it and it will eventually go away?

That was uncalled for Picker.

And you're a donkey.

I actually contributed to the original thread. Did you?

Good answer but it could have gone without the "you're a donkey" comment.

From my years....actually 5 now, wow... on this forum, I have come to realize that a few of us seem to think they are more self righteous than others. Others contribute/contributed way more than I could have ever have asked for on any given question that I have asked.....you know who you are (thanks again). And others have a sense of humor that you either get or don't.

With that in mind, there have been times where I have bit my keyboard because I wanted to reply to something that was said to me or to someone else that was unnecessary and just not right but I didn't. I also know that there are a few posting members that I would NOT get along with in an in-person relationship.

I am good at picking out when someone is stirring the pot or actually being malicious. It is usually the same 3-4 people; if this comment pisses you off, then you are probably one of them but most of the time I ignore them unless they have a valid point.

I forgot what the point to this diatribe was....it's hell being 35!!!!

How do you sign a computer screen?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you're a donkey.

Not really, no. there I was, minding my own bidness and he bursts in and calls me a Troll. Any idea how emotionally scarred I will be from this? I read Tolkien and saw the Viggo movies! That's NOT a compliment :cry:

Besides . . . it was funny! :D

An army of me

you're 35

I was expecting "you're a donkey"

And you're a donkey.

Not really, no. there I was, minding my own bidness and he bursts in and calls me a Troll. Any idea how emotionally scarred I will be from this? I read Tolkien and saw the Viggo movies! That's NOT a compliment :cry:

Besides . . . it was funny! :D

You gotta be the bigger person. If you want to go from the person stirring the pot to the person that nobody wants to deal with, you will not get any help when you desire it because you have alienated everyone...just sayin'.

How do you sign a computer screen?

Archived