Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Programming Articles In Keyboard

Mad_Maestro

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I did explain myself, nobodty is that dumb that they wouldn't understand the course meaning of what I refer to, not even you.

I asked for clarity because your posts still don't make sense. I'm guessing English isn't your native language so I'm willing to put some extra effort towards understanding what you're getting at, but as far as I can tell, my questions remain unanswered. For this you're in essence calling me stupid.

So unless you're man enough to start a real discussion and not a slander campain, maybe you care to explain what "bimedia" stand for. Waiting for the big G to come down or a dualistic approach ?

Um, I'm man enough to start a discussion whenever I have something of interest or concern appropriate to this forum. It happens once in a while. And since you asked, the BI in "BImedia" is short for Bennett Innovations, the name of the company I work for and am part owner in. The "media" portion refers to the nature of our work. We're a production company producing electronic media. It's just a link there for the curious few who might be interested in checking out what I do. A little shameless self promotion, that's all. No hidden agenda, and certainly no slander campaign.

I think you need to lighten up, friend, or you're likely to find yourself not welcome in this community. If you're a serious programmer as Sakari suggests, you can probably find this place to be a fun place to hang & exchange ideas with like minded individuals.

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

Sorry Theo, no disrespect,

But you've been posting regularly on Sonik and I have to say that I never understood ANY of your posts. To the point that I just skip over any of your posts in a thread because they're just going to make me scratch my head and say WTF?????

I find your hostility astonishing in response to people asking you just to clarify what it is you're trying to say.

The level of tolerance for BS and hostile remarks to long-time forumites is pretty low around here, so I would take a chill pill and just be cool.

Again no disrespect.

Ian Benhamou

Keyboards/Guitar/Vocals

[url:https://www.facebook.com/OfficialTheMusicalBox/]The Musical Box[/url]

After I made my remark above, I thought, "I'm sure I've seen posts from this guy before and don't remember having such trouble understanding him." I went to his older posts and lo and behold, they generally were reasonable and made sense. It's only been posts from him the last couple of days that have been difficult to impossible to understand and showing hostility.

Theo, if my post set you off, I'm sorry. I definitely was confused by yours, but that doesn't mean we can't all come to an understanding. :thu:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived