Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

For Geoff......

BP3

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I totally dug that.

Not knowing anything about the 3 Friends Band I did what I always do ;) , and learned a bunch of stuff. Here's a quick synopsis showing the Gentle Giant heritage behind these cats.

I'm going to have to spend some time checking more of this band's (well, I guess GG's) stuff out. :thu:

Three Friends Official Website with more video goodness. :thu:

Were any members of this band associated Gentle Giant? Sure sounds like it.
Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Ahh, I hadn't refreshed the page before I posted. Yes, I'm guilty of not Googling! Thanks for that, Sven.
Instrumentation is meaningless - a song either stands on its own merit, or it requires bells and whistles to cover its lack of adequacy, much less quality. - kanker

Where's Kerry? Is he not in 3 Friends anymore?

According to the page, he left in October '09.

Ahh, I hadn't refreshed the page before I posted. Yes, I'm guilty of not Googling! Thanks for that, Sven.

Hehehe... no worries, Monk. Just "taking the piss" as the British say... :thu:

Were any members of this band associated Gentle Giant? Sure sounds like it.

I was listening more than watching, but that's certainly Gary Green on guitar and Malcolm Mortimore on drums. No sign of Kerry Minnear, I don't think.

So who's the third friend?

Larry.

Edited to add: I see that everybody else saw the same thing while I was typing. You gotta be fast around here!

Archived