Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Whoops - somebody over at Arturia forgot to renew the domain

Les Mizzell

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Working fine for me too

Hardware:
Yamaha
: MODX7 | Korg: Kronos 88, Wavestate | ASM: Hydrasynth Deluxe | Roland: Jupiter-Xm, Cloud Pro, TD-9K V-Drums | Alesis: StrikePad Pro|
Behringer: Crave, Poly D, XR-18, RX1602 | CPS: SpaceStation SSv2 | 
Controllers: ROLI RISE 49 | Arturia KeyLab Essentials 88, KeyLab 61, MiniLab | M-Audio KeyStation 88 & 49 | Akai EWI USB |
Novation LaunchPad Mini, |
Guitars & Such: Line 6 Variax, Helix LT, POD X3 Live, Martin Acoustic, DG Strat Copy, LP Sunburst Copy, Natural Tele Copy|
Squier Precision 5-String Bass | Mandolin | Banjo | Ukulele

Software:
Recording
: MacBook Pro | Mac Mini | Logic Pro X | Mainstage | Cubase Pro 12 | Ableton Live 11 | Monitors: M-Audio BX8 | Presonus Eris 3.5BT Monitors | Slate Digital VSX Headphones & ML-1 Mic | Behringer XR-18 & RX1602 Mixers | Beyerdynamics DT-770 & DT-240
Arturia: V-Collection 9 | Native Instruments: Komplete 1 Standard | Spectrasonics: Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian | Korg: Legacy Collection 4 | Roland: Cloud Pro | GForce: Most all of their plugins | u-he: Diva, Hive 2, Repro, Zebra Legacy | AAS: Most of their VSTs |
IK Multimedia: SampleTank 4 Max, Sonik Synth, MODO Drums & Bass | Cherry Audio: Most of their VSTs |

http://www.arturia.com/

Currently getting a Network Solutions page ....

Assuming you're on a PC, open a Command prompt, and type:

ping www.arturia.com

You should get a response like this:

Pinging arturia.com [195.248.8.220] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 195.248.8.220: bytes=32 time=113ms TTL=50
Reply from 195.248.8.220: bytes=32 time=114ms TTL=50
Reply from 195.248.8.220: bytes=32 time=112ms TTL=50
Reply from 195.248.8.220: bytes=32 time=115ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 195.248.8.220:
   Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
   Minimum = 112ms, Maximum = 115ms, Average = 113ms

If you get any result other than 195.248.8.220, and there's a problem with your ISP's DNS server. They may have recently changed servers, in which case this issue will resolve itself within 24-48 hours.

For the record, the site is fine for me as well.

Incidentally, the last DNS update was at 11-Apr-2010 18:10:04 EDT.

Assuming you're on a PC
Really Sven? You didn't know this works on Mac OS X as well? Only difference is that you open the Terminal application and do it instead.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Assuming you're on a PC
Really Sven? You didn't know this works on Mac OS X as well? Only difference is that you open the Terminal application and do it instead.

Yep, of course I know it works, it's on every OS on the market, but the safe bet is that the O.P. is a PC user. Mac users are smart enough to know how to check these things... ;):thu:

(also, I couldn't recall the name that Apple gave their command line app, and couldn't be bothered Googling for it... :cool:)

Yep, of course I know it works, it's on every OS on the market, but the safe bet is that the O.P. is a PC user. Mac users are smart enough to know how to check these things... ;):thu:

(also, I couldn't recall the name that Apple gave their command line app, and couldn't be bothered Googling for it... :cool:)

LOL okay.

There's also a utility that comes with Mac OS X called Network Utility that does pings, traceroutes, etc. It's really just an interface on the command line stuff tho'.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

LOL okay.

There's also a utility that comes with Mac OS X called Network Utility that does pings, traceroutes, etc. It's really just an interface on the command line stuff tho'.

Cool... I've never used a Mac on a network (only for Logic Studio recording), but now I'll know what to look for if the need arises. ;) I won't have to Google it, it's been "Muscara'ed" for me. :D:cool:

Archived