Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: I get my eye laser-ed monyanna

desertbluesman

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gracias amigo, I can use all the luck I can get with this. Fortunately my eye guy is voted the best in the Valley by the doctors of Phoenix valley area. They have the Doctors poll around here, and my guy is the top every year. I just lucked into his practice some years back by referral from my then primary care physician.

Good; take it easy, follow Doctor's orders to a "T".

The Doc's assistant, (a very beautiful Mexican American gal) told me to go out and party after I left the place. If I could only have lured her out to do so I would have been pleased. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-hysterical.gif

It was interesting really, no incisions or anything like that just a few drops in the left eye, a little wait in the waiting room and then they put my forehead and chin against this rig to keep my head still, the doc put this glass against my eye with a lens in it, the gal says the laser is on, and the doc commences, every few seconds there was a little buzz/click, three minutes later it was over. No big deal, I hope it worked. The doc commented several times "that went well". Which is a good sign.

Archived