Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - World Cup 2010

getz out

Liking Soccer/Football must be something you have to be born with. I'm missing that genetic info in my DNA, so I'm a subdude, I guess... :cry:

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so I'm a subdude, I guess... :cry:

Then you sure know how to get down, Picker.

[video:youtube]

I only wish...

Loved their first album. Freebo wailed on tuba!

Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.

I have learnt something really odd.

Folk from Bangladesh (East of India) really adore Brazil and Argentina's teams. So during the last world cup, when Brazil were playing in the semi-final there was a power-cut in Bangladesh. The people rioted and went mental.

Davo

A butterfly farts in Bangladesh & the people riot & go mental......

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

if it ain't dutch, it ain't much.

RvP for a hat trick.

srsly.

i would like to see kuyt score more, but i know it's not his gig. RvP is definitely capable. but the likelihood is another 1-0 game, either way. the spanish control the ball so well, they will stifle all the movement in the game. it's a technical wonder to watch, but i have trouble with those who wax poetic about its beauty.

robb.

The Spanish game is very beautiful. If you'd watched as much desperate, poorly directed hoofball in your life as me you'd understand the poetry. There's beauty in every pass. I grew up with total football though so I'd be ok with a Dutch win. Would seem weird tho, this Dutch team is not as good as their 70s one but might achieve more.

Picker: most of the world doesn't understand the appeal of baseball, basketball or gridiron so I think it's more cultural than genetic! ;)

Archived