Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sven, please stay after class for detention...

daBowsa

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bah, I can't take anymore pics - that was last night and the pics I posted are from my cell phone so thats as hi-res/zoomed as they're going to get.

Sven, we'll be at the Opera House this Tuesday if you're around/interested/in need of tickets. Let me know!

That Van Halen logo brings back memories of many notebooks that I had in high school. It's amazing how good you can get a drawing band logos when you're bored in class! Personal favorites from my high school days: Judas Priest, AC/DC, Scorpions, the "TS" logo for Twisted Sister, Ratt, and Iron Maiden (which I still draw when I'm bored!).

Noah

That Van Halen logo brings back memories of many notebooks that I had in high school. It's amazing how good you can get a drawing band logos when you're bored in class! Personal favorites from my high school days: Judas Priest, AC/DC, Scorpions, the "TS" logo for Twisted Sister, Ratt, and Iron Maiden (which I still draw when I'm bored!).

Noah

+1 but some of us no matter how hard I, err we tried still sucked at drawing the band logos. :D

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

Bah, I can't take anymore pics - that was last night and the pics I posted are from my cell phone so thats as hi-res/zoomed as they're going to get.

That's okay, I think I've got pics of the same wall in high res back at home... I'll post'em in my defense later... ;)

Sven, we'll be at the Opera House this Tuesday if you're around/interested/in need of tickets. Let me know!

Absolutely! Sorry, I don't know if we've ever talked about your project(s)... I see it's a Sublime tribute, and an opening act called Scotty Don't... although a Google seems to indicate it's the same band? I'm so confused... but I'm around. Check yer PM's. :thu:

That's okay, I think I've got pics of the same wall in high res back at home... I'll post'em in my defense later... ;)

Absolutely! Sorry, I don't know if we've ever talked about your project(s)... I see it's a Sublime tribute, and an opening act called Scotty Don't... although a Google seems to indicate it's the same band? I'm so confused... but I'm around. Check yer PM's. :thu:

Badfish with Scotty Don't as the opener is a GREAT GREAT show! I checked it out early this year and then was double-booked with dabowsa and gang came back through my town a few weeks back. Check it out, by all means!

My band put our names on the wall at the Stagecoach BBQ 'N Blues restaurant in South Bloomfield, OH, but unfortunately it burned to the ground.

Here's a story:

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2008/04/29/stagecoach.html

Here's a picture of the wall in the background with all the names on it:

http://soulcarnival.com/images/bruce%20at%20coach.jpg (not a band I know; just found it on Google).

Steve (Stevie Ray)

"Do the chickens have large talons?"

Archived