Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

I admit it, I am Marissa Marchant's lover, we are in love

O.k I admit it. I am Marissa Marchant's passionate lover. I love her so much that would advertise her beauty all over the world if I had to . Look at her gig section with that beautiful face and gorgeous green eyes, I am a lucky man. I think that she is worth millions. I know what she is capable of. She is creating 3 cds and writing all kinds of music. I am very supportive of her talent. She is very unique. Her voice is unique, and I think that no one sings as well as she does in the mainstream industry at the moment. We know that there are other people with talent out there. But I don't hear them on the radio as of late. the radio sucks. Marissa doesn't want a deal. Doesn't love money, and isn't tacky. I love marissa. I don't care if you don't. We are in love and very happy. :wave: :) :) :)

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by Elvis Presley: [b] [img]http://flyingpig.pigpen.com/assets/pigs_in_love.jpg[/img][/b][/quote]Heheheheheh how can you come up with that 2 minutes after her post? :thu:
Am Ende Steht Der Sieg

Hi everyone, May I apologise on behalf of LindseyR? Lindsey has very low self-esteem due to morbid obesity (450+ pounds) and a chronically weeping left eye. Let me assure you the closest I've come to physical contact with Lindsey is shouting through my security intercom when Lindsey comes around begging to get in. Please don't let Lindsey's inappropriate, and in some respects, sad and pathetic behaviour turn you off buying some of my music. Without my fans I am nothing. Yours MM

[quote]Originally posted by Marissa Marchant: [b]May I apologise on behalf of LindseyR? Lindsey has very low self-esteem due to morbid obesity (450+ pounds) and a chronically weeping left eye. Let me assure you the closest I've come to physical contact with Lindsey is shouting through my security intercom when Lindsey comes around begging to get in. [/b][/quote]Under the conditions, I think it's very noble of you to associate yourself with her. Despite the fact that you don't let her in, I wonder if you ever felt a deep pyschological connection with her. Look how you both found this forum within days of each other. Chance or Fate? Perhpas you deserve each other? Now where is that $100 I left in my couch cushion ... Jerry

This is almost as entertaining as Jerry Springer. Up until this last thread, I assumed "Lindsey" to be female. And even if true, that's okay. All us guys on the board are lesbians, too, so we understand. :D
"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

[quote]Originally posted by Tedster: [b]This is almost as entertaining as Jerry Springer. Up until this last thread, I assumed "Lindsey" to be female. And even if true, that's okay. All us guys on the board are lesbians, too, so we understand. :D [/b][/quote]I second that motion tedster :thu: :thu:

[quote]Originally posted by boosh: [b]She is so special man,you have to hide her for the rest of the world and never speak to anyone about her again. Puhlease do that.[/b][/quote]lol ps... MIXERMAN IS MARISSA MERCHANT!!!!!!!!!!! EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! :D

I was thinking maybe you should start about 5 more threads that how in love you are... :rolleyes: No one here would ever question that you are in love with yourself! Jeeesh! You're cute, Marissa, and you do have some talent... But you are one fucked up chick! 1. Keep doing the music. 2. Hang around, join in some of the threads, and learn from the pros how to do it right. 3. Get back on the meds!!!

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Who IS this broad, anyway? Forgive me if the name doesn't ring any fire alarms.

"I had to have something, and it wasn't there. I couldn't go down the street and buy it, so I built it."

Les Paul

I AM MARRISSA MARCHANT'S LOVER and do not take kindly to you, LindsyR, making up such stuff. You obviously have no money and no brains and no talent and no looks and are only saying this to attract attention to your pathetic lies. You are part of the anti talent crowd who is so threatened by the genius and bossoms of Marrissa Marchant that you will stop at nothing to post your pathetic lies at her expense you should be ashamed. Look at the beauty of Marrissa Marchant. Look at the genius of Marissa Marchant. Look at the bosoms of Marrissa Marchant. How could she possibly love one as pathetic as you? She loves me and me only she has told me so many times. Please stop saying such lies Her bossoms are so much bigger than yours it is not even funny. Go to her website and listen to a true musical genius easily worth 100 dollars a cd. She is not another imposter the music industry embraces in their corruptness. Everyone knows they are scared of true talent and bosoms. How can you even put a dollar amount on such genius? She ups the beatles in terms of talent and is worth even more than the 100 a cd that it costs. -Peace, Love, and Brittanylips

Archived