Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVER & SAL!!!

Yep, there's a couple of our forum members who have birthday's right about now. Today (Thursday) Jack takes another step away from being a teenager! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! :thu: Also, for the weekend: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAL! :) Have a great time you guys!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awwww, thanks guys! I almost missed it too! Sal, you're a July 17 guy too? What year? I was born in 1965. That's 38 for those slow at math(like me). Sheesh. What a drag it is getting old! Had a nice day with the kids, a cookout with the whole family, and my mom took the two young ones with her. Woooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo! I might just stay up 'till 11:00!
I really don't know what to put here.

FINALLY the birthday boy shows up! :D Just kidding Jack, I knew you'd be enjoying yourself somewhere other than work! Wish I could've been there for it, no wait, no I dont, I wish [i]you[/i] could've been [i]here[/i] for it! Please tell Amber I'm really sorry I missed her birthday. That one got me, I wanted to call you on her birthday so I could speak to her. Just tell her I was in Hollywood on that day (thats true) Thanks for joining in Sal!

Same time we hear what you've done to Crunchy Granola! Actually, we hope to have a couple of things completed, or just about, by the end of the weekend. I have another studio visit todday by the way. Time to switch back to me and my floaty man Hey Stephen LeBlanc's about to post

• 11 months later...

Archived