Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

the infamous Dos Hombres clip

Guitarzan

Man, I ignored this thread all day yesterday.. and I don't even know why. :freak:

Way cool, fellas! Two Guitar Forum giants just wailing away...

Remember guys - the camera adds....ummmm....150 lbs!

So, uh... How many cameras were on you, Reif?!? :P

Enough to make me look overweight - limitations of technology! :rolleyes:

Never a DUH! moment! Well, almost never. OK, OK! Sometimes never!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw the video for the first time. Great stuff - you guys rawk! :cool:

Man, if I had a dollar for every time I didn't step on my pedals when I was supposed to...

Thanks for sharing! That made my day!

actually i was initially going for a skanky tone but my musical director knew i needed some juice to cut through.

Lemmy get this straight- "No animals were hurt in the making of this video..." but, they were "shot in Reif's basement"?! One shot, one kill, clean quick and painless, eh? ;):D

Great stuff, looks 'n' sounds like you had a real blast! And, Reif- man, I'd have never guessed that that ffffffffffffffffatt tone was a set of eights going through a "PV Backstage SS with (a) Zoom 606"! :cool:

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Lemmy get this straight- "No animals were hurt in the making of this video..." but, they were "shot in Reif's basement"?! One shot, one kill, clean quick and painless, eh? ;):D

Great stuff, looks 'n' sounds like you had a real blast! And, Reif- man, I'd have never guessed that that ffffffffffffffffatt tone was a set of eights going through a "PV Backstage SS with (a) Zoom 606"! :cool:

Thx Caev - actually it was 'Zan's basment, and there were animals hurt.....by the cat! :eek:

Dunno where the nonsense about guage and tone came from, but for you heavier guage users: God forbid your guitars should play better! :rawk::D

Lemmy get this straight- "No animals were hurt in the making of this video..."...

No animals... but what about the ears of those kids playing video games?? ;)

It's a good thing you have those appropriately sized "practice" amps to play through in that cavernous rehearsal space, 'Zan. :D

Looks like you had a blast! Sounded pretty good, too, even through a video camera compressed down to a flash video through my dinky computer speakers. :D

(Slightly OT) Man.. we really need a Nashville area jam, boys and girls within a few hours drive of here. Randy told me about another forum he haunts. It isn't going to diminish my contributions here, but I have to say I'm psyched they're holding their annual get together 45 minutes north of me. Should be a great chance to get out and enjoy making a fool of myself. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

I just want to know big boy...are ya' single?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/Rampdog/goril44.gif

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e397/reifspano/image7.jpg

Dunno 'bout him, but I'm good to go! :deadhorse:

(Slightly OT) Man.. we really need a Nashville area jam, boys and girls within a few hours drive of here. Randy told me about another forum he haunts. It isn't going to diminish my contributions here, but I have to say I'm psyched they're holding their annual get together 45 minutes north of me. Should be a great chance to get out and enjoy making a fool of myself. ;)

Nashville area jam? Count me in! I never pass up a chance to enjoy making a fool of myself! :laugh:

Reverbnation stuff

More Reverbnation stuff

I feel happy! I feel happy!

I'm jumping into my private jet right now!!!

:)

G.

WATCH OUT FOR THAT JOYSTICK!! :eek:

I always do, I always do!!! MMMmmmmmmmm.

:)

G.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the World will know Peace": Jimi Hendrix

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=738517&content=music

The Geoff - blame Caevan!!!

Archived