Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Elvis passes away

ITGITC

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gassy!!!! LOL, Yes, I DID start hearing that in 1977!!! It was a far better than what I heard for the first 3 years....

"Force?? Is your Brother named Air?? Har HAr Har !!!!"

:)

:D

Whew!

After I posted that I thought about taking it back. Then I thought about how far away you live.

I figured that if I started running tonight I could get a pretty good head start.

Yeah. :snax:

Thanks for not killing me. :)

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Yep, remember like it was yesterday. I was a kid on a trip to Florida. "The king is dead" is the first thing I heard upon turning on the hotel TV. I'm certain Elvis and Tupac are in the same place. ;):cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Yep, remember like it was yesterday. I was a kid on a trip to Florida. "The king is dead" is the first thing I heard upon turning on the hotel TV. I'm certain Elvis and Tupac are in the same place. ;):cool:
Heh, I was also on a trip, except I was coming home from my grandparents. We were in the station wagon and had just gotten back into Indy, maybe 2 miles from home when the announcement came over the radio. I have no idea why that has stayed with me, I wasn't quite 5 at the time.
A ROMpler is just a polyphonic turntable.

Archived