Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

so...who can....

slap-pop-karl

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
les i dont like him, i like the guy from primus

Umm... Les Claypool is the guy from Primus.

crap i was thinking the guy from metallica (yeh i get those mixed up think its sumthing to do with les goin to go to metallica but he was to good or summit like that) wow....thats embarresing.

Okay I got my hair cut! Its now this short *shows how short using hand*

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

I think we found Thanny's long lost brother!

I think the guy, John Myung can play like the guy from Dream Theater. YouTube him, what do ya think?

Don't have a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. ~ Johnny Carson

I think the guy, John Myung can play like the guy from Dream Theater. YouTube him, what do ya think?

John Myung he is from dream theater aint he??

Lets get down to business gentlemen! I want that bagel now!...Don't forget the lettuce!

I was going to start a thread on this exact subject but I'm happy to ride shotgun here. At this rate it'll be 10,000 posts by Christmass.

Feel the groove internally within your own creativity. - fingertalkin

I was going to start a thread on this exact subject but I'm happy to ride shotgun here. At this rate it'll be 10,000 posts by Christmass.

10,000 posts

10,200 words - 50% of which will make an English teacher wince

0 contribution

no :( please tell me who thanny is.

Bass player, sorta. Post-whore, definitely. Contributor, not so much. Comic relief, sometimes. PITA, most of the time.

In other words, you should read more and post less.

Oar something.

haha, thanxs for that, i will post less as time goes on, when i joiin sumthing i usally try get my self noticed, so people know of me.

Oh.. and which guy from Metallica?

Ron McGovney - Who you say? Took wikipedia for me too.

Cliff Burton - Died in a tour bus crash in 1986 (methinks SPK wasn't born yet at that time). Cliff is considered by many to be Metallica's true bass player.

Jason Newsted - Cliff's replacement. Never fully accepted as a member of the band.

Roberto Trujillo - Current bass player. Has not been recorded on any released Metallica album, although he was shown on the St. Anger DVD. I think producer Bob Rock actually played bass on that one.

haha, thanxs for that, i will post less as time goes on, when i joiin sumthing i usally try get my self noticed, so people know of me.

Translation to follow:

Haha, thanks for that. I will post less as time goes on. When I join something I usually try to get myself noticed so people know of me.

We try to use proper grammar and spelling on this forum and generally snub users who resist. You'll find people are much more receptive to those who take the time to properly prepare a post; one very respected and knowledgeable forum member comes to mind.

Welcome and enjoy.

Problem - I cant spell well. as u will see in a spelling thread over at the...cant remember what the place was called.

Problem - I cant spell well. as u will see in a spelling thread over at the...cant remember what the place was called.

Solution - Start reading books. Pay attention in school when it picks back up again.

i pay attention in school and i used to read books... were is the spell cheaker on FireFox??

Remember Karl that what is posted on here is published, hopefully for good. It's not a chat room. Take the time to spell and punctuate as well as you can; you never know if you might regret not doing so later. You do end up creating a picture of yourself by your online posts.

If you want to know who Thanny is, use the search function'!

There are also a few worthwhile threads on 'slap' that you might want to dig up!

Take a little time to learn how to typing, or get a spell check installed on your 'puter. (Do a search, you'll find one) Unless you can type in a scottish accent, much that you will have to say will be strongly ignored.
Don't have a job you don't enjoy. If you're happy in what you're doing, you'll like yourself, you'll have inner peace. ~ Johnny Carson

Can someone give Karl (and myself) a quick How To with the search function? I end up putting in 52 or 104 weeks 'newer than' for my searches. To me it is bloody confusing.

I think Phil will be the 'search man'.

Archived