Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Informal Drop In OT Thread

Just so you know. Airport security with two metal hips and a guitar is, uh, a sensual experience. They even checked--and swabbed--under my wristwatch. I have a way easier time getting into the prisons that I work at; super-max facility included.

I shudder to think what would have happened if I'd still have had long hair.

Things are just the way they are, and they're only going to get worse.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

My 'puter is doing a weird thing. It'll play all media files a little too fast, which puts it at about one full step higher in pitch. Not quite chipmonk zone, but real weird when you're playing along. Re-booting fixes the problem. It's occurred three times total.

Weird. That's all. No smoke is coming out of the back of the computer or anything....yet.

Thanks. I'll give that download a shot if this becomes more than an entertaining glitch!

Or, I'll do it now anyway because if this happens during a recording session, I'd not be entertained.

We played these two tunes last night in a geriatric rock trio I play bass in. Two ladies at the bar about had a heart attack they were so happy.

Yes, the guitar player/leader brought a chart, as I'd never heard the tune before. We rocked it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, thanks for posting that. I sent it to my daughter, who played trombone in Elementary school band.

I told her: "See what would have happened if you stuck with it? You'd be on You_Tube... in, like, 40 years.

Jim

Confirmed RoscoeHead

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry, I can't stop laughing at this.

[video:youtube]

I saw a video of "people yelling like goats yelling like people". Glad I saw this one first, or it would have gone right over my head.