Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

For those approaching their 24th wedding anniversary...

.. be aware that the modern tradition for that anniversary is musical instruments

:keys: :keys: :keys: :keys: :keys: :keys:

And if you are past 24 years and missed that opportunity, I'm sure there's some international law that says you can recognise it retrospectively :D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming up on our 30th in a few weeks and out of sheer respect for marital tradition I have to ask...

Am I on the giving or receiving end? :idk:

We just passed 30 two months ago; by now you should know you are always on the giving end!

Coming up on our 30th in a few weeks and out of sheer respect for marital tradition I have to ask...

We just passed 30 two months ago; by now you should know you are always on the giving end!

just had my 28th 2 months ago and agree with Marzzz here. And that's all I have to say about that.

:nopity:

We passed 46 last April. I am still paying for 45, 44,43,42,41,40,39,38,37,36,35,34,33,32, etc.

:facepalm:

Jake

1967 B-3 w/(2) 122's, Nord C1w/Leslie 2101 top, Nord PedalKeys 27, Nord Electro 4D, IK B3X, QSC K12.2, Yamaha reface YC+CS+CP

"It needs a Hammond"

We passed 46 last April....

Congrats! That's amazing.

30 for us. For our 25th we knew that the Moog One was in the concept phase so I opted not to ask for anything. Beth, on the other hand, got an Edwardian-era ring with multiple diamonds. I told Mike Adams, "She owes me!" The One came home right before our 30th. I don't see us doing any more anniversary splurging.

Hmph. How did I miss that memo? What's for 25, 26, 27?

Google it you lazy bastid :D But sadly after the 24 is back to boring old things like Silver etc :(

Ignore all the cynics above - why can't it be a win-win. ;)

Ignore all the cynics above - why can't it be a win-win. ;)

Don"t confuse cynic with joker. I have a strong suspicion I"m not the only one goof"n around here.

:cheers:

I'd be happy to give my wife a musical instrument, if only she'd play it. (#24 was a while ago...) Sadly, I keep hearing that she waits until I'm gone, then sneaks in and attempts to play one of mine (guitar, hammered dulcimer, etc.), then decides that there's more to it than she thought and gives up. I guess I should be flattered that I "made it look easy," when I was playing, but in the long run it does take a little effort. I'd be glad to help out if she'd only let me.

She's got a semi-decent recorder of her own, but doesn't even know where it is. Why give her something she'll only lose?

Grey

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.