Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love (whoever that was I woke up with) gave to me A seven string electric [quote] a case of HIV 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103 (and mic modeler do i can make it sound like a 57)[/QB][/quote]

Boy that sure dampened my holiday spirit. :confused: Anyway: on the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me a big box of condoms not gonna go there! 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103

Mac Bowne

G-Clef Acoustics Ltd.

Osaka, Japan

Time for a rewrite... On the eight day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103 [ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: dansouth@yahoo.com ]

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Ten studio hours freeeeeeeeee; Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103 [ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: MusicWorkz ]

Yamaha (Motif XS7, Motif 6, TX81Z), Korg (R3, Triton-R), Roland (XP-30, D-50, Juno 6, P-330). Novation A Station, Arturia Analog Experience Factory 32

on the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me, Eleven Gibson classics, Ten studio hours freeeeeeeeee; Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And 5 minutes with Pam Lee Anderson! :eek: [ 12-05-2001: Message edited by: Hippie ]
In two days, it won't matter.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Eleven, RU rack uniiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! Ten studio hours freeeeeeeeee; Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Twelve strings of Rickenbacker Eleven, RU rack uniiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! Ten studio hours freeeeeeeeee; Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103

Why stop now? :D On the thirteenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... A Massenburg 2020 Twelve strings of Rickenbacker Eleven, RU rack uniiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! Ten studio hours freeeeeeeeee; Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103

The Christmas train rolls on: On the 14th day of Christmas, a gift came to me ----- 56 chaneels of MADI (under 8grand please :D ) A Massenburg 2020 Twelve strings of Rickenbacker Eleven, RU rack uniiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! Ten studio hours freeeeeeeeee; Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103 --------

on the 15th day of christmas my true love gave to me: 15 pairs of socks (oh, thanks honey. no, really. you know how i need socks.) 14 x 56 chaneels of MADI :D 13 Massenburg 2020s :eek: Twelve strings of Rickenbacker Eleven, RU rack uniiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!! Ten studio hours freeeeeeeeee; Nine Monster cables, Eight channels of mic pres A seven-string electric Six brand new plug ins 5.1 panning Four Mix Farm Cards 3 Super Reverbs The A.D.A.M.'s I'd love... And a Neumann TLM 103

Archived