Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

GUITAR EXORCISE

BiC

K Folks... must admit, I hate guitar exercises! :mad:

So, now I'm in search of an exorcise to practice. :idea:

This should be good... especially for the artistically inclined! ;)

RIP :evil:

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read my post. :D

Seriously though, it may help. However, I STRONGLY recommend John Petrucci's Wild Stringdom, even if you don't play metal. It did wonders for me.

Another great exercise is to study some Eric Johnson. His style is so eclectic, it's hard to hate him. I learned "Cliffs of Dover" a year ago, and my chops have been infinitely better since. I also have his video, The Fine Art of Guitar. I recommend that one as well.

Shut up and play.

Originally posted by The Revo:

Seriously though, it may help. However, I STRONGLY recommend John Petrucci's Wild Stringdom, even if you don't play metal. It did wonders for me.

Another great exercise is to study some Eric Johnson. His style is so eclectic, it's hard to hate him. I learned "Cliffs of Dover" a year ago, and my chops have been infinitely better since. I also have his video, The Fine Art of Guitar. I recommend that one as well.[/b]

I think BiC wants pictures of "Linda Blair" type exorcisms of guitars. But at least you got to mention Petrucci. :D

BTW, did you get the new 3 CD or 2 DVD "Live at Budokan" sets yet??? I heard they are the best live CD and DVD set that DT ever did and that's saying a lot. I also heard that James was great throughout.

Originally posted by The Revo:

Another great exercise is to study some Eric Johnson. His style is so eclectic, it's hard to hate him. I learned "Cliffs of Dover" a year ago, and my chops have been infinitely better since. I also have his video, The Fine Art of Guitar. I recommend that one as well.[/b]

I wanna hear your chops,download the Cliffs of Dover I want to hear you rock.
The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.

Originally posted by cosmo1313:

I think BiC wants pictures of "Linda Blair" type exorcisms of guitars.

EGGGZACTLY!!! :love:

:D:D:D

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Originally posted by DARKONE:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/151/1685.jpg

like dis?

GOOD ONE!!! :D:thu::D

Originally posted by WolfZan:

how about......

http://www.kissdominion.com/COOLACE.JPG

Oh YEAH.... giv'n up the ghost !!! :freak:

BOO

Gimme yer g'tar!!! :evil:

http://www.lixonline.com/exorcist%20quote%20back.jpg

http://medlem.spray.se/aniaras/hpbimg/exorcist.jpg

Originally posted by DARK ANGEL:

New avatar check

:thu:

Search "exorcist" in Google images for all sorts of good ones. :cool:

Ooops. I thought it was a play on words. Damn me and my practicality.

Dark Angel - I can't play "Cliffs of Dover" well enough that I'd want to share my skills with you guys. I can hold my own sure, but I'm sure it wouldn't sound like anything you imagine. I play it a little slower and I'm still trying to work out the rough spots. It's a hard piece.

Shut up and play.

Archived