Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Open Freestyle Battle

I love spam in so many ways I know it's not ham but I could eat it for days First you slice it up then you put it in your pan Slap on some bread or eat it straight from the can everybody knows spam is the best even if you're a girl it puts hair on your chest Man I'm grossing myself out here. ;)

Want mix/tracking feedback? Checkout "The Fade"-

www.grand-designs.cc/mmforum/index.php

The soon-to-be home of the "12 Bar-Blues Project"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This one goes out to Brakka and Nawledge! Take the mic when ya pass it, I drop rhymes like they was acid Gonna smash it, I got Called out by the Brakka Rock ya block like old Chewbacca, When I shock ya, mickey-mock ya, Gonna sing like Frank Sinatra Where I want ya’s where I got ya, Don’tattle, this freestyle battle is addled With riddles and rhymes in odd times Sublime and fine, I’m blinded by kindness I confess I quest for no stress, less molest- ation of other nations, no less, wish the best for those bereft and left to fend for themselves In these new hells created by coups, we all lose We’re confused, and clueless, abused and thruthless, It’s ruthless, our bite is toothless, but I don’t wanna dwell on the negative I’d hate ta give, that kinda perspective On this scenario, it’s scary, yo, But it’s not the end, …no. We do intend to mend this trend my friends, And our positive battles have a message to send… yo, yo, yo...

There once was a guy called Wewus, who nursers thought was the new Jesus, They loved their off-topics, and weekends in the tropics, May their love for each other never leave us

HEY DBUNNY. uh GONG man.. GONGGGGG.. ahahaha! Yo, yo, yo, Word. now war is hell that ain't the bottom line you know the soldiers are friends and brothers of yours and mine they's women folke too you know they's pullin' that weight cuddlin' with a girl on a cold night is great once I got diarrea from some french cusine' It was the purtiest lookin' plate that I had ever seen so I eat it all up like a man posessed and went back to the kitchen gonna' give the CHEF my best OH LORD only knows how I kept it down I ain't been back since I stay away from that TOWN. Buh.buh,brave soldier boys and soldier girls alike some gonna die real soon in this military strike livin' and diein' is gonna walk a fine line you know some of our dead will be good friends of mine that I will mourn for and grieve for and look towards the autumn leaves for I will rightly recognize their sacrifices and honor their deeds I 'll never speak of their vices It ain't bein' nice you gotta be like ICE. HARRD and COLD. and Just like the soldier boys and soldier girls all told only the "committed" soldier ever grows old. true.

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

dbunny rocks the miiiiiiiiic arrellspencer rocks the miiiiiiiiiic mc brakka rocks the miiiiiiiiiiiic but George Bush should put the f*ckin mic down! I will protest this war by refusing to freestyle tonight, and my DJ Jesus Christ will not, I repeat will not cut the record.....

[quote]Originally posted by arellspencer: [b] "RAP in camo' minor/augmented". Yo, yo, yo, Word. now war is hell that ain't the bottom line you know the soldiers are friends and brothers of yours and mine they's women folke too you know they's pullin' that weight cuddlin' with a girl on a cold night is great once I got diarrea from some french cusine' It was the purtiest lookin' plate that I had ever seen so I eat it all up like a man posessed and went back to the kitchen gonna' give the CHEF my best OH LORD only knows how I kept it down I ain't been back since I stay away from that TOWN. Buh.buh,brave soldier boys and soldier girls alike some gonna die real soon in this military strike livin' and diein' is gonna walk a fine line you know some of our dead will be good friends of mine that I will mourn for and grieve for and look towards the autumn leaves for I will rightly recognize their sacrifices and honor their deeds I 'll never speak of their vices It ain't bein' nice you gotta be like ICE. HARRD and COLD. and Just like the soldier boys and soldier girls all told only the "committed" soldier ever grows old. true.[/b][/quote]What is a good title for this WORK. wait I got one.. "RAP in camo' minor/augmented"... ahahaha!

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Archived