Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

what's your favorite way to kill yourself?

D. Gauss

Sounds like something from "Night Gallery"...

What was the one about the "Monkey's Paw"...where it would grant any wish, but in a horrible way. Someone dies, and their relative uses the monkey's paw to wish them back to life, but they come back to life all full of embalming fluid...AUGHGHGHGHG....

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The MTV music awards!!! A few unpleasant moments untill your brain leaps forth from your nose and throttles you. Best thing is that all you need to do is use a remote.

Jumping off the Empire State Building and catching your eyelid on a rusty nail on the way down is a good one too.

In the "Monkey's Paw", the mother wishes to have her dead son alive again. He died in terrible farm accident; the body was all torn up (eye hanging from socket, bone protruding, etc.). After the mother wishs for his return, he appears at the front door in the torn up form.
There are two theories about arguing with a woman. Neither one works.

Originally posted by Tedster:

Sounds like something from "Night Gallery"...

What was the one about the "Monkey's Paw"...where it would grant any wish, but in a horrible way. Someone dies, and their relative uses the monkey's paw to wish them back to life, but they come back to life all full of embalming fluid...AUGHGHGHGHG....

Tedster I saw that episode. It gave me the creeps.

Archived