Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who did those Bossa Nova tunes?

art

Somewhere in this forum, I saw a link to some artist who did Bossa Nova renditions of Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper" and Jethro Tull's "Aqua Lung". I tried going back thru some of the threads but couldn't find it. Does anyone here recall who that artist was? Those songs were so funny, I'd like to turn some of my friends on to that guy. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by art:

Somewhere in this forum, I saw a link to some artist who did Bossa Nova renditions of Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear The Reaper" and Jethro Tull's "Aqua Lung". I tried going back thru some of the threads but couldn't find it. Does anyone here recall who that artist was? Those songs were so funny, I'd like to turn some of my friends on to that guy. Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Bruce Lash, great guy from Chicago. Fabulously talented...and if you don't like the Bossa stuff, check out some of his other CDs...including some of the psychedelic stuff he did with Ken Zawacki in a band called "The Virgineers". I believe you can get there thru www.prozak.com.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived