Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: TV Shows

SilverDragonSoun

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Joe P:

Mr. Nightime,

What did you think of Stomp? I saw it in NYC twice and thought it was way cool. Love the tap dance rhythmns. I wish I had seen your thread earlier, I would have advised you to wear safety glasses if you were sitting close. Both shows I attended I was close and got stage floor debris in my eyes. What was your favorite prop? Mine was when they came out walking in ski boots with 55 gallon drums strapped on that they banged with metal poles. :eek:

Regards,

Joe

P.S. Sorry for the hijack.

We were back a ways, but still had good seats. I was amazed at the rhythms they were able to pull off, and the incredible dynamic range. They took intricate rhythms and split them between the 8 performers, each in perfect sync. Way Cool!

I really didn't have a favorite routine, they were all great. The tuned rubber tubes were pretty cool, as was the matchboxes. My wife's favorite was the garbage bag.

The encore where they got the entire crowd was a lot of fun. They whole show got 2 standing ovations.

So I don't fully hijack the thread, Criminal Minds is another that I'll record and watch all the time.

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

The ones I watch the most are:

Heroes

House

Bones

and now American Idol.

Legends when I remember to watch it.

Of course, the wife and I watch the animes that are currently airing in Japan, which we get via download. :thu:

Erlic

Archived