Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Happy New Year everyone

Jazzman

I just wanted to wish everyone here at the Keyboard Forum a very happy New Year!

I hope all is well with all of you and may this next year be better than ever. God bless all of you here in the States and to all of our wonderful friends from around the world, peace to all. It has been my pleasure to be a part of the gang here at Keyboard.

From my family to yours......... :wave:

PS, A special thanks goes out to Dave B. for doing such a great job in keeping Keyboard Forum #1 all of these years, and to all of the hard work that the other forum members have given in putting together our comp CD's. Thanks:thu:

Jazzman (George) :cool:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy new year Jazzman and may 2007 bring more music to us, and health to our friends /families.

Kudos to the Keyboard Forum guys and to all our extended keyboard forum family :wave:

Be grateful for what you've got - a Nord, a laptop and two hands

Cornerers ... coroners ... around ...?

I think I know what you mean, but I'm not sure.

Peace to all, and to all, a good night ... except for Tiny Tim. :cool:

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

May all your gigs be smokin, may you all get to play with great drummers, and may you all get new toys this year...at a great discount of course....oh, and may you all make more clams in 07.

Tip#1: Life is short...play hard n be happy.

A friend of mine just sent me this. I'd like to pass it on to you.

My New Years Wish for you ...

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your ophthalmologist, your psychologist, your cardiologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your gynecologist, your podiatrist, your plumber and the IRS...

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your love handles and your stocks never fall and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count, your weight and your property assessments never increase...

May you be sensitive to the needs of others and may you create within yourself a balance of your own needs...

May you laugh at yourself and realize if you were supposed to touch your toes while exercising, the Lord would have placed them further up your legs ...

and may you realize the reason so many people take up jogging is to hear heavy breathing again.

May what you see in the mirror delight you and what others see in you delight them...

May someone love you enough to accept and forgive your faults and be blind to your blemishes and tell the whole world about your virtues...

May you live in a world at peace, with an awareness of the beauty of every sunset, every flower, every child's smile, and every wonderful astonishing beat of your own heart...

If by laughter I can cause you to wipe one tear from your cheek, that is my only reward

Above all, may you continue to smile, may your life be filled with laughter and may you never forget the words of wisdom: "A gloomy spirit rots the bones; but a merry heart is like good medicine."

May you all have a very happy, healthy, and prosperous NEW YEAR

And don't forget ... love the people you love ... and tell them so.

Happy 2007 KC forumites. :)

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Dave Horne:

Cornerers ... coroners

That's a heck of a word to throw at a dylsexic.

I'd like to thank you all for a great two years. I've learned a lot and had a ton of laughs. Some great folks hang out here. And thanks to dB, Jim Quinn, et al for running a tight ship.

I can partially blame you folks for making me play more, gig more, and buy more gear. I used to think it was silly to keep doing this at my age. :)

I hope you all have a happy and prosperous new year. :thu:

--wmp

After 10 hrs on the road today. I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful New Years.

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Happy 007 to all!

Tom, thanks for that great post, I may share it with others.

ADino, thanks for your wish about great drummers, we're in the process of looking for one ourselves...

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived