Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord Electro 2.2 sample sets?

JinVA

Hey guys, sorry to cross post as I also asked this question in the electro yahoo group, but is it possible for any of you fellow Electro owners to copy your sample set from your cdrom of 2.2 and send the files to me? I bought a NE61 that came with 3.0 installed and the 3.0 disc. I tried 'er out and decided as others have that the leslie effect in 3.0 is a bit shrill, and I want to try out 2.2, but the 3.0 Electric Pianos don't work in 2.2, so I need those older samples. I have the old OS already from the yahoo group. I have a gig coming up soon, so I thought I would ask for some help.

thanks

-j

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can probably download the older sounds from the Clavia site.

I will tell you that personally, I find the 3.0 leslie is a big improvement over any prior version, enough that I'm not as pressed to lug my real leslie around as much.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Hey Dan, they no longer have the old sets up for the NE2, but I suppose when christmas comes around I'll take a look at the serial number and email Clavia, they don't want you to email them without that. I can see no quick solution can be found besides Eq tweaks for now, so I'll just live with it for this gig. The reason I can't email Clavia now, is that someone took the board and hid it until Christmas, saying I have to have some kind of surprise on Christmas morning. Humoring her in this matter would be beneficial to the christmas spirit in this house. Arguments to "look at the serial number" aren't valid with her.

thanks for all the suggestions,

-j

Actually, no. Clavia only hosts the 3.0 stuff online now.

I have put up a website that has the 2.2 OS and the 2.3 pianos, but what he needs is the other sounds (rhodes,wurli,clav,etc.) from 2.2 since the sample format changed at 3.0. I don't own my Electro anymore so can't come up with the other old sounds.

Moe

---

I've got those sounds. Let me see if I have enough room to upload them on my comcast space. Stand by.

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Archived