Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

switchable piano/organ action

latchmo

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Latchmo,

you said:

What is a cape hook?

You mean a hook to hang your cape on?

It would have to be mounted on the opposite side from the Telsa coil. Damn Pilgrims and their big Pilgrim hats. QUOTE]

I thought Sven Golly had a cape on in his dramatic red stage light wash Avitar photo,

but he doesn't. It was a joke that was suppossed to pointed at Sven by Gollee! I want to get him for his remarks about our 'beloved' LatchMaster MoFunk....

I figured he would like a Cape Hook on his keyboard being a super hero and all. Thought he might come appreciate alittle MO! That's all!

btw: did you red my post from the NAMM predictions thread:

I said:

"

"I Predict"

I predict somebody will market a double keyboard controller with a lower 88 note weighted action keyboard and an upper 61 note organ keyboard with built in midi cc controller drawbars to connect to B4, Voce, Nord etc etc.. ...both controllers will be held in the same chassis with a full compliment of midi control capabilities. It will weigh under 49 lbs and will be the same size as a CP300 aprox. . . . .

It will be named the LatchMaster Mo-Funk 8861 after it's designer who resides somwhere in the French countryside with a single name only mystique -- simply called Latchmo! (sounds like Harpo!)

I predict every one will be interested in this

new exciting piece of gear except for Sven Golly, who will spit on it in disdain as he walks across the floor at NAMM calling it a rediculous monstrosity and will walk vigoursly to the Yamaha booth mumbling something under his breath about the old Anglecian Hymns, sit down on a S90ES, and play a note for note rendition of the intro to 'Chestfever' for the up coming "The Band - Music from Big Pink" album tour. He will actually do this dressed as Garth Hundson, in full gray beard regalia wearing a greasy curduroy flannel shirt and not using a Leslie of any kind! People will be amazed!

The Mo-Funk will sell like hot cakes!

This is what "I Predict". . ."

lb

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

Latchmo,

The Pilgrim hat is for me. I live in the Northeastern USA. I wear it to fit in with other Americans nowadays. I don't want to attract to much attention these days being it's so 'weird' over here now! People have become very, well ,strange to me! I have become very cautious!

I , We must all fit in to our designated Polarization quotent social groups. most Americans can relate to Pilgrim Hats though....so! I think it's a good selling point!

In Europe people are alittle more sophistacted, though I hear it's changeing over there too....alot of American way and cheap chinese goods also and the EU. No need for the Pilgrim hat holder on the European version of the Mo-Funk....Yet! The ashtry and (offset) drinkholder is probably still fine over there!

lb

CP-50, YC 73,  FP-80, PX5-S, NE-5d61, Kurzweil SP6, XK-3, CX-3, Hammond XK-3, Yamaha YUX Upright, '66 B3/Leslie 145/122

Latchmo,

I'm ALWAYS thinking demographics! And Vertical Markets! I'm such a dirty capitalist! I can kiss myself, smack smack smack! ( I kiss my fingers)

lb

El Gato, El Guapo, Domo Arigato,

RE: cape hook - I've always secretly wanted to wear a cape on stage. That would be awesome!

RE: pilgrim hat - I'm from the NorthEast myself. I had a pilgrim hat too for a while. Don't worry, you'll grow out of it.

Latchmo,

You Gringo Nor'Easter Americano? What a freakin let down! I thought you were a real bonafide frog.... god-ribit!

lb

Archived