Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wewus is a girl.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote]Originally posted by offramp: [b]I think it's time for you two to go to your rooms without supper. Just wait till your Father gets home.[/b][/quote][i]OH NO! NOT FATHER!!![/i] Look, we've been though this before. Wewus is NOT a girl. He just has 'man-breasts'... He's a little sensitive about them -though I don't know why, as I'm told they're really quite a stunning pair of knockers.

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Jeebus, Things are finally looking up,the project(trip-hop) is on hiatus, but job prospects are looking great.I should be moving to Vegas in the next few weeks and be hangin' w/ Midispaceho from the boards here :thu: I'll keep ya posted, monk
I cannot be bought, and I cannot be threatened. But if you put them both together then I'm your man!"

To prove Wewus and I are happily married, here is a picture of us at a friend's wedding recently. Wewus and I are on the right. Doesn't Wewus look stunning?? [img]http://theunderweardrawer.homestead.com/files/liza_minelli_wedding.jpg[/img]

I still say that Wewus is this guy: [url=http://www.charmeck.org/departments/mayor/home.asp]Who Is The Real Wewus?[/url] :D

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Eh.. so you emailed yourself, big deal. Answer me this... why are you two never seen together. I think your IP address is the same as the CharMeck.org servers too!!!! ;)

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Archived