Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Check THIS Out!

cnegrad

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it is pressure sensitive... you would have a very flexible midi controller with polyphonic aftertouch! The possibilities are really mind boggling to think about. I wonder if they could make one big enough to have two rows of 61 keys plus faders knobs and a few ribbons... ( why isn't there a drool smiley? )
GIGO

Originally posted by gliderproarc:

If it is pressure sensitive... you would have a very flexible midi controller with polyphonic aftertouch! The possibilities are really mind boggling to think about. I wonder if they could make one big enough to have two rows of 61 keys plus faders knobs and a few ribbons... ( why isn't there a drool smiley? )

Continuum type stuff, eh?

As both a musician and an architect, my brain is working overtime considering the possibilities of that technology......

And now I reach for my mouse and think, "Yuk. How primitive...."

www.wjwcreative.com

www.linkedin.com/in/wjwilcox

That's a beautiful :idea:

I remember being at the Exploratorium in the mid-80's and using an electronic drawing tablet that responded to water and paintbrushes the same way paper does, but electronically. Then for some reason, even after 20 years the only commercially available application of that ended up being the mechanically challenged Wacom tablet, and the super-mouse.

The human interface promise is still there. We'll know it's real when we can have one at home!

Bring it on.

Archived