Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NFL Survival Pool 2006

Dave Bryce

Originally posted by NoahZark:

I'll take my beloved Washington Redskins for no reason other than that, if they lose in Houston this weekend (and thereby shit away this season), I'll be too depressed to continue in this Survival Pool.

Noah

Hereby mark my prediction that NoahZark wins the 2006 KC NFL Survival Pool. This kind of pick rationale is compelling, irresistable.
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Magpel:

Originally posted by NoahZark:

I'll take my beloved Washington Redskins for no reason other than that, if they lose in Houston this weekend (and thereby shit away this season), I'll be too depressed to continue in this Survival Pool.

Noah

Hereby mark my prediction that NoahZark wins the 2006 KC NFL Survival Pool. This kind of pick rationale is compelling, irresistable.
Magpel:

Here's hoping you're right! :):thu:

Noah

Wow, both of you guys are taking risks.

Atlanta with it's new non-dynamic duo of kickers...Morton Anderson, who closer to 50 than 40. Or Koenen, who couldn't hit the side of a freight train in the last 2 games. *yikes*

More here-

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2595177

Now Miami, they could end up going up against Vince Young instead of Kerry Collins. At this point I dunno who I'd put my money on.. Maybe Vince over this version of Culpepper?? Risky.

TROLL . . . ish.

Originally posted by RABid:

A bunch of 0-2 teams going against each other this week. Anyone feeling brave? I'm thinking about taking Carolina.

With the game Peppers played last week, he could probably beat Tampa by himself! :D I'm seriously considering joining you on this pick.
TROLL . . . ish.

Originally posted by Jeff Klopmeyer:

Can we have a side pool on who's going to place where in the Survival Pool? :D

- Jeff

Yeah, I think if you finish in (or tied for) last place you are automatically placed back into the survival pool once it gets down to 3 competitors or less. :idea::cool:

I'm debating between Atlanta and Philly. When I see that New Orleans has played Cleveland and Green Bay and Atlanta has played Carolina and Tampa Bay, me thinks Atlanta has beaten the better teams. I also think New Orleans is not going to be able to stop Atlanta. On paper Philly should beat the Niners easy but the Niners play tough at the stick and there playing, better, smarter and tougher this year. I guess they could only go up :) I could see this being close or a Philly blowout. I'm still debating :rolleyes:

I thought about taking the Raiders this week, I know they couldn't lose :D

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

Posted by Dave Pierce:

Well, I hate picking one of my Niner's NFC West rivals, but Seattle it is.

I can understand your feelings very well. Last week I picked the Ravens against the Raiders, one of my favorites and this week I picking against the Niners my other favorite.

My pick this week is the mean green machine whose fans boo Santa Claus.

I'll take Philly

Begin the day with a friendly voice A companion, unobtrusive

- Rush

Archived