Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

alesis qs sounds

maxxx

ive got a micron and the sound quality on that thing are excellent well worth the 400$ price tag, but im looking for realistic sounds now.. ive stumbled across the qs6.2 and im wondering if those come with cello, trumpet sounds, & bell sounds. info would be appreciated.

micron.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i had actually done a search before making this post, the only differences ppl had mentioned were the color scheme, weight and card slots.. to me i prefer the silver color scheme & of course i like the lighter weight, and the extra slot probly wont make too big of a differnce since i am really only looking for those instruments i had mentioned. which it seems are covered by factory programs.. did i miss anything else important? thnx for the advice
micron.

I checked out a 6.2 in a music store, and was not really impressed with the quality of the sounds. Adequate, but nothing really stood out as high quality. I'd thought about buying one, and decided against it. It would have brought my sound down a notch. No thanks.

"In the beginning, Adam had the blues, 'cause he was lonesome.

So God helped him and created woman.

Now everybody's got the blues."

Willie Dixon

When I had the 6.2

The Strong points were the leads and pads. Everything else is sub-par by todays standards.

I also use to own the S30 Which IMOH filled the gap that the 6.2 was missing. The combination of the two filled the void for a litte bit.

MY Toys - Kurzweil PC1X, Roland A-90, Yamaha KX88, Yamaha CS1x, Novation 49SL MkII, Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2, JBL PRX615M

My Music Page

Archived