Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Bobby Sparks, Lightin' it Up !

Tone Taster

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...Edited to remove the drool from my smiley...

Geez. I wonder if that's the same Bobby Sparks I sold my XV5080 to a couple of months ago...?

ivorycj

Live Rig: Kurzweil Forte 7 driving MacBook Pro M1Max w/64GB RAM | Korg Kronos 2 73 | Roland RD-64

Studio Rig: Yamaha CP88 driving same MBP | Roland D-70 | Synth Spa Roland Juno-106 | Yamaha DX7IIFD

Yeah Bobby is a Monster. He has some more of his stuff up on Myspace.

As nasty as Bobby is, he should have a, U-Hum MASTER CLASS.

MY Toys - Kurzweil PC1X, Roland A-90, Yamaha KX88, Yamaha CS1x, Novation 49SL MkII, Presonus Studiolive 16.4.2, JBL PRX615M

My Music Page

All right! thanks for sharing. I knew the name ringed a bell...

I saw that guy playing at stockholm jazz fest with the RH Groove Factor. I'd never heard of the band or the keys player. Bobby played the most amazing minimoog solo i've ever heard during one of the tunes. Then after the set when everyone was going crazy for an encore he came on himself and did a 10 minute B3 performance completely solo, building up from a soft churchy thing to a rockin & screamin' B3 blues.

hang out with me at woody piano shack

Originally posted by konaboy:

Thanks! Does Bobby Sparks feature on that album? Any more albums with his playing?

Konaboy, you can find discography information for practically every player with a recording history at AllMusic.com . You'll need to register to see what you're looking for in this instance. Do a search for Bobby Sparks and select the Credits tab. :thu:

Archived