Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday Mr. Bryce!

Tusker

Originally posted by Geoff Grace:

See, I've got it all figured out. Here, in California, your birthday only lasts 23 hours because at 2:00 AM everyone sets the clock ahead. So, you work your way around that by getting a gig with ADAM so you can start celebrating your birthday 10 hours earlier in Germany and finish celebrating it at midnight in California. Et voilà a 33 hour birthday!

Yeah...the only problem with the plan was that I spent most of it on two different airplanes. I didn't get home until about 5 PM, at which time I was...shall we say...not exactly ready to go out dancing. ;)

Thanks again to all for the warm wishes! :wave:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.millieballance.com/images/back%20end.jpg

The Sheep and I wish you a very pleasant extended birthday - ya whippersnapper. :D

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Interesting bit of trivia - in an incredible stroke of coincidence, not only are both the people who work for Dave Smith Instruments (there's only two of us) named Dave, have a one syllable five letter last name and love synths...but both of us were born on April 2nd. :freak:

Another 4/2 here. Happy Birthday, DB!

"For instance" is not proof.

Archived