Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

help!! plz!

sparkster

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the forum sparkster. There are many sights with sheet music and Google can be your friend for finding them.

One site is

www.musicnotes.com

Might I suggest you also take time to read the READ ME file at the top of this forum for a wealth of helpful info.

We like for new folks to join in and only ask that they take time to search this forum or Google, Wiki etc. for answers to common or frequently asked questions.

Thanks Again for stopping by and

Cheers

:thu:

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.steveowensandsummertime.com

www.jimmyweaver.com

Wow, I'm seriously impressed by the initial responses to Newbies' queries ever since the hot thread a short while ago. Wouldn't it be great if BluesKeys' response (below) automatically attached to any such queries in the future :) ?

Might I suggest you also take time to read the READ ME file at the top of this forum for a wealth of helpful info. We like for new folks to join in and only ask that they take time to search this forum or Google, Wiki etc. for answers to common or frequently asked questions. Thanks Again for stopping by and cheers :thu: .

cliffk,

I just repeated what Sven said. It's that scary avitar of his that makes a newbie wilt. Although I did ease it with "we like new folks" but basically a repeat.

Should I have said we prefer sheep to newbies?

Jimmy

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others. Groucho

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.jimmyweaver.com

Originally posted by BluesKeys:

cliffk,

I just repeated what Sven said. It's that scary avitar of his that makes a newbie wilt.

BluesKeys, the difference was really that you said it with tact.

TACT: The art of making a point without making an enemy! :thu:

By the way, it is avAtar. :rolleyes:

Thanks for making the newbies feel at home. Give 'em a couple of days before we release the sheep. :D

Don

Don

"Yes, on occasion I do talk to myself, sometimes I need an expert's opinion."

Alesis DG8, ARP(Korg)Odyssey Mk.1, Roland JU-06 & Keystation61. Stratocaster if I get tired of sitting.

Quote desert rat:

BluesKeys, the difference was really that you said it with tact.

TACT: The art of making a point without making an enemy!

By the way, it is avAtar.

Thanks for making the newbies feel at home. Give 'em a couple of days before we release the sheep.

Don

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don, that is the salesman in me being slick. I am like a St Bernard, I want everyone to like me. That is why I carry alcohol around with me. Please excuse the spelling as I under the affluence of incohol. hic

Here sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep sheep. Come to poppa.

Jimmy

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.jimmyweaver.com

so you thought enough to say it twice.

Thanks for the kind words. I remember being a newbie. I must have lurked for 3 or 4 months before I thought I could ask an intelligent question.

Jimmy

NEW BAND CHECK THEM OUT

www.jimmyweaver.com

Archived