Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Did someone forget to tell me that it is Animal Avitar Month?

RABid

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D

Yup. Dermot the pug is from Chapel Hill, NC - just down the road. He's won Best in Show 65 times around the country. Unfortunately he was beaten by a bull terrior named Rufus at the Westminster Dog Show.

http://images.news14.com/media/2006/2/15/images/01westminster_upd1.jpg

I thought the picture I'm using for the avatar is a pretty neat shot of Dermot. :)

http://images.news14.com/media/2006/2/15/images/02Triangle_westminister.jpg

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Originally posted by Rabid:

I see a lot of them popping up. Once basketball season started I had planned to get a wildcat and finally put that up today. Now I am wondering if I should use this picture of turkeys I found instead.

Robert

A little advice:

Forget about the Kentucky Wildcats. Put your faith in a REAL team by supporting the Louisville Cardinals. :D

Originally posted by Bridog6996:

A little advice:

Forget about the Kentucky Wildcats. Put your faith in a REAL team by supporting the Louisville Cardinals. :D

Normally I would. I lived in Louisville for a while, first playing music and then going to Speed. But this year I really don't think Louisville is in much better shape than UK. Plus, I will start cheering for Louisville again when Rick jumps to his next job. That should be any time now. :)

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I can't seem to get my avatar to load. We'll see with this post if it works. :confused:

Obviously not. Oh well. :cry:

Don

"Yes, on occasion I do talk to myself, sometimes I need an expert's opinion."

Alesis DG8, ARP(Korg)Odyssey Mk.1, Roland JU-06 & Keystation61. Stratocaster if I get tired of sitting.

Unfortunately for the pug it pulled away from the judge at a critical time in the up close and personal judging. There was a noticeable groan from those in the audience. I bet the owner was just devastated. Dermot is all personality but had very tough competition. All the dogs in the finals are...and could have easily been the winner.

Originally posted by Is There Gas in the Car?:

:D Yup. Dermot the pug is from Chapel Hill, NC - just down the road. He's won Best in Show 65 times around the country. Unfortunately he was beaten by a bull terrior named Rufus at the Westminster Dog Show.

Uh-oh, Dermot looks to have taken the unexpected defeat quite badly, 'cos judging from the tell-tale colour of the whites of his eyes, that hangover's gonna hurt :D .

Originally posted by Clavinovaguyusa:

Unfortunately for the pug it pulled away from the judge at a critical time in the up close and personal judging. There was a noticeable groan from those in the audience. I bet the owner was just devastated. Dermot is all personality but had very tough competition. All the dogs in the finals are...and could have easily been the winner.

My money was on the dalmation. My daddy told me never to bet on the dogs. :cry:

But yeah, the pug put itself out of the running on the table. A real shame.

Who's still on dial-up? Do the avatars cause you trouble? Or did you just turn them off in your preferences?

Archived