Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sell my qs7.1?

part1sts

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sold my 6.1 for about that. I'm now wishing I kept it. What's $350, really? If you're NEVER going to use it again, fine. But if you think you might have need for a lightweight semi-weighted 76-key general purpose rompler with great MIDI controller funtionality, hang on to it.

i know the keys would be good for controlling organs... Is there a good organ module that is pretty affordable? Maybe hooking that up to the qs7.1 might be good reason to keep it.
Together we stand, Divided we fall.

I bought a QS 7.1 years back, and I don't really use any of the internal sounds, but find it useful for certain sounds (not just organs) that seem to work better with a non weighted keyboard. I use it for controlling B4 in the studio, and have assigned the 4 data sliders to control the 4 highest drawbars so I can change the sound a bit while playing it. I could certainly live without it if I had to, but I hold onto it because I could never get enough selling it to justify doing it.

I had a Yamaha DX7, Korg Poly 800, Leslie 147 and other things. Sold them all years ago for a fraction of what I paid for the originally (not counting the 147). I have decided that unless a piece of equipment just plain gets in the way, I'm holding on to it. I am probably going to by an Andromeda shortly to replace my QS7.1 in my rig. But, I'll still hold onto the QS7.1.
Yamis

Archived