Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Three Notes

lrossmusic

So, three notes walk into a bar -- a C, an Eb, and a G. The bartender looks up and says "We don't serve minors." So the Eb leaves and the other two have a fifth between them. After a few drinks, the G was out flat, and the experience was diminished. Eventually, the C sobers up, sees one of his friends missing, the other one passed out, and realizes to his horror that he's under a rest. C was brought to trial, found guilty and convicted of contributing to the diminution of a minor and was sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at the Paul Williams/Neil Sedaka Correctional Facility. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cute. Someone will have to translate it for the DJ crowd.

No guitarists were harmed during the making of this message.

In general, harmonic complexity is inversely proportional to the ratio between chording and non-chording instruments.

Originally posted by lrossmusic:

C was . . . sentenced to 10 years of DS without Coda at the Paul Williams/Neil Sedaka Correctional Facility. :)

I thought they gave him 10 years of Klangfarbenmelodie!

:eek:

Gear: Yamaha MODX8, Mojo 61, NS2 73, C. Bechstein baby grand.

Originally posted by Dave Horne:

Cute. Someone will have to translate it for the DJ crowd.

I thought the choice of correctional facilities was harsh... then I read Dave's reply. :eek::D
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived