Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Adam (monitors) invited me to San Francisco but......

Slowly

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, could anyone read the small print at the bottom? I could not quite make it out but I think it says DB will me providing a dinner buffet featuring his home made lasagne.

I really wish I could go but I have already missed too much work this month. :(

When is NAMM?

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

Originally posted by Kcbass:

Who won the speaker contest?

Mark Zeger did.

Are they gonna give me the new Adams when I get there?
Maybe... ;)

Here's something that hasn't been publicly announced - ADAM will be giving one pair of our ANF10 passive monitors away every day at the show. You have to come see me in our demo room to find out more...

Originally posted by Rabid:

Oh, could anyone read the small print at the bottom? I could not quite make it out but I think it says DB will me providing a dinner buffet featuring his home made lasagne.

You need to come to LA for that... :idea:

dB

ADAM Audio USA

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Originally posted by Lee Flier:

HEY! I went to L.A. and didn't get any of this fabled lasagne. :mad::D

Busted... :eek::D

Okay, lemme be more specific:

You need to either come to my house in the LA area, or you need to attend an event where I don't have to make a whole bunch of it because of the number of people showing up - I don't do bulk "zag".

Honestly, I actually did think about making some for Phil's party, but shied away due to the number of attendees.

Also, it's too damn hot during August in Riverside for lasagna, doncha think? ;)

dB

I received an invite, too. As much as I'd love a weekend in SF, it's not exactly a weekend destination from Rochester. AES in NYC would have been great.

Dave, it would be a great experience for me to hear to my (hopefully soon to be delivered) ADAM Artists while having some of your lasagna. I'd pick up the travel expenses:

Dry ice and a styrofoam cooler: $10

Shipping: $25

A great lasagna: Priceless

Originally posted by Mark Zeger:

Dave, it would be a great experience for me to hear to my (hopefully soon to be delivered) ADAM Artists while having some of your lasagna. I'd pick up the travel expenses:

Wow - frozen UPS'd zag. The only question would be how much to insure it for? ;)

dB

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Originally posted by Mark Zeger:

Wow - frozen UPS'd zag. The only question would be how much to insure it for? ;)

dB

I've had food shipped before.

When Dallas played the Buffalo Sabres for the Stanley Cup (from which "ihategarybettman" bitterly gets his name), I made a bet with my Dallas sales rep. If Sabres had won, I would have received several pounds of Texas BBQ beef brisket. Since the Stars won, I shipped him about 4 dozen wings. IIRC, it cost me something like $50 for the wings + shipping.

Maybe, Dave, I can sample your lasagna if I ever make it to SoCal.

Archived