Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sample Libraries

Dog Tales

I'm looking for the best sounds for my latest venture. Pimarily, I use a Kurzweil K2500 (loaded) & Pro Tools. I need to create some nifty "Asian & Heavy Metal" sequences & loops for a martial arts project. These guys have worn out their music libraries & are tired of purchasing new music only to use the same pieces 4-5 times & have to get something else. Consequently, they have called on me to create some fresh stuff for their videos. I have some great ideas that will fit perfectly & have decided to invest in some new samples & sounds to fit this project specifically. Any ideas? Thanks!!!
"I'm not a monkey anymore..."

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What are the best ones compatable with KRZ? I like the flexability of using the K2500, but I do like using loops as well. I have Acid software too, which is very easy to use. Simplicity is good, yaaa? :thu:

Thanks guys those are great links! Any other references out there are greatly appreciated, I need all I can get.

What are the best ones for Kurzweil? I have a pretty extensive library, but mostly ambient stuff for my own use... lots-o-synth, pads, electronic instruments, etc. I need some worldly (mostly asian) and bone crunching guitars sounds (if avail.), most of what I've heard so far for Kurz. are pretty weak (guitarwise). My 01WFD seems to hve more powerful lead guitar sounds as long as I don't let the modulation stand out too much, then it sounds like a synth.

Archived