Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard mag lets me down

M Peasley

I recently subscribed to Keyboard off a mail promo flyer that included a freebie CD-ROM of sound samples from East-West. I picked the CD-ROM of the "Real Drums".

So far, I got my magazine, but the CD-ROM is a no-show. Of course, I have no idea who to contact. The subscription people provide no phone number.

Who is responsible? East-West? Keyboard? The 3rd party subscription handlers? I really hate wasting valuable time trying to chase down this very irritating kind of thing.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......

M Peasley

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by M Peasley:

I got an email from Joe McDonough from Keyboard telling me that he would see to making sure the CD-ROM would be sent to me.

Thanx, Joe. I sincerely appreciate the quick response. I'll be camping out at the mailbox....

M Peasley

hey Joe, where's my nugent and tigers tickets, my pair of ADAM's, my plasma screen, and my ssl 9000? (you can keep the clippers, I already volunteer for the disabled, I'd feel bad getting paid for doing the same work)

I have been trying to e-mail you guys for the last few weeks with all those freebe offers. Why haven't you responded? I titled the subject "Your details" and "Your application" it referred to your request for those items. I bet you just trashed the emails :cry::D

Joe McDonough

Music Player Network

Originally posted by mcdonough@musicplayer.com:

I have been trying to e-mail you guys for the last few weeks with all those freebe offers. Why haven't you responded? I titled the subject "Your details" and "Your application" it referred to your request for those items. I bet you just trashed the emails :cry::D

That was a crazy bug .
www.esnips.com/web/SongsfromDanO

Hi,

Originally posted by Dave the Rave:

What p's me off is that new subscribers get better rates than old faithful subscribers AND they get freebies apparently! :mad:

:DTR

Well, I don't get p'ed off. My subscription has just expired (or very soon - I got notices). I simply let it expire as I had a cheaper deal when I originally subscribed. When another cheap deal comes along, I may subscribe again. I just refuse to pay the full renewal price if I know that within a month or two I'll find a deal for half of what I paid or something ridiculous like that.

For me, not every issue is useful. I like the convenience of it arriving at my door and I don't need to check it out at my music store. If I got something out of every issue, I probably wouldn't have a problem renewing for full price.

Archived