Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

21st Century Schizoid Man

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i played that song in the last band i was in. great riffs. [url=http://www.marsattacksfan.com/martvoc3.wav]skitzoid[/url] DA, DADADAA, DUN DAAAA AKKK, AKKK, AKKK (21 CENTURY SKITZOID MANG) i think folks are nuts when they suffer from some un-fullfilled need. yea, i admit it. theres a whole bunch missing with me right now. i hate my job and i am losing it...i'm at the top of my pay scale, no future, no desire to move up there (lifetime of horror) dont know whats next, but i do know one thing: AAAAAAAK AAK AKA KA KA KKAAAAK!

*When 5 day deodorant pads were first marketed, I wonder how many people thought they had to wear them? *Have you ever noticed that all frozen peas are the same size? There are no 'really large' frozen peas. *What the fuck does "Semi-Boneless" Ham mean? Does it have a bone, or not? Is it a "Semi-Bone"?
So Many Drummers. So Little Time...

Another fun thing to do is replace the word 'kill' with the word 'fuck' in every day conversations. * "You better watch the clutch there Bob, or you'll fuck the engine". * "FUCK THE UMP...FUCK THE UMP...FUCK THE UMP"!!!

Cat's foot iron claw Neuro-surgeons scream for more At paranoia's poison door Twenty first century schizoid man. Blood rack barbed wire Politicians' funeral pyre Innocents raped with napalm fire Twenty first century schizoid man. Death seed blind man's greed Poets' starving children bleed Nothing he's got he really needs Twenty first century schizoid man. [b]AAhhh.. The joys of lunacy![/b]

ATOMIX! :evil:

http://www.abc.net.au/common/logos/whtblkgrn.gif

Cat's foot iron claw Neuro-surgeons scream for more At paranoia's poison door Twenty first century schizoid man. Blood rack barbed wire Politicians' funeral pyre Innocents raped with napalm fire Twenty first century schizoid man. Death seed blind man's greed Poets' starving children bleed Nothing he's got he really needs Twenty first century schizoid man. [b]AAhhh.. The joys of lunacy![/b]

ATOMIX! :evil:

http://www.abc.net.au/common/logos/whtblkgrn.gif

[quote]Originally posted by zele: [b]My First trip ...1970 ... that album brought me to the peak .....still have flashbacks everytime I hear a cut......[/b][/quote]One night when some friends were tripping hard, we watched a double feature of Weird Al's "VHF", and "Dick Tracy" [with Warren Beatty and Madonna]. There should be some kind of warning against watching those movies while tripping. :eek:

I totally agree with everything you guys just said, BTW did you know food stylists use Krazy Glue to keep food in place during photography sessions for advertisements, television commercials, and motion pictures. It's true. What? Are you saying it's not?

[quote]Originally posted by AAAAK AAAAAK AAK AK AK: [b] but i do know one thing: AAAAAAAK AAK AKA KA KA KKAAAAK![/b][/quote]Maybe you should combine AAAAAAK with Bralalala,something like BralalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaK,BralalalaaaaaaaaaaaaK,BralalalalaaaaaaaaaaaK,Come to think of it,you were mysteriosly absent during the great god Bralalala's tenure,eh Clark? :idea:
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b] [img]http://www.crazyfunnypictures.com/es-items/648.jpg[/img] Nobody likes me because I'm funny looking and I wear salad dressing. Hello my name is Tralalalalalala! Worship me you infidels![/b][/quote]I am SO glad I wasn't drinking coffee.
I really don't know what to put here.

[quote]Originally posted by TheWewus: [b] Nobody likes me because I'm funny looking and I wear salad dressing. Hello my name is Tralalalalalala! Worship me you infidels![/b][/quote]BRAAAAAAAALLLLLAAAAAAAALLLLLLAAAAAKKKKKKKK!
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

[quote]Originally posted by KHANfucious: [b]Another fun thing to do is replace the word 'kill' with the word 'fuck' in every day conversations. * "You better watch the clutch there Bob, or you'll fuck the engine". * "FUCK THE UMP...FUCK THE UMP...FUCK THE UMP"!!![/b][/quote]Or finish every sentence with "In accordance with the prophecy."

Archived