Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard Mag. December

nuksu

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there wouldn´t happen to be something on the Presonus Firestation

Not that I see.

How'd you get your hands on a copy so soon? November just came out two weeks ago.

If by chance you're a Keyboard employee, any chance you can use some pull to resolve the midi archive file issue that crops up every month or so?

I don't know...I'm just a loyal subsciber (5 years) and I always seem to get both Keyboard and EM before most peeps. Just my zip code probably. And, no, I'm not an employee - I wish I was that lucky!

My December issue arrive three days ago.

I've already finished reading it.

I noticed that the Micro from Korg was promenantly featured. If I didn't want to buy this board before (and I assure you I did), I sure as hell want one now.

Carl

Originally posted by Bucktunes:

I just got my November issue 4 days ago. :mad:

Maybe I should have mine delivered to one of your addresses, then pay you to send it to me. I bet I'd get it quicker that way. :rolleyes:

Peace all,

Steve

Someone once said that the best way to improve postal performance was to send postal employees checks through the mail. ;)

Originally posted by Bucktunes:

I just got my November issue 4 days ago. :mad:

Maybe I should have mine delivered to one of your addresses, then pay you to send it to me. I bet I'd get it quicker that way. :rolleyes:

Peace all,

Steve

Maybe your postman just wants to read it before he delivers it. I'm serious. I had a postman tell my girlfriend that we have get the best magazines on his route and that he sometimes reads them.

Robert

This post edited for speling.

My Sweetwater Gear Exchange Page

I used to get my magazines late. I'm sure that they were making the rounds at the post office. I found coffee rings on some pages more than once. Then they started shipping magazines in a plastic wrapper. Suddenly my mags were never late again.

Carl

I'm kinda PO'd about Dec. issue , don't get me wrong there's some good info. in there but does Korg own Keyboard mag now or what ?

All I see is Triton littered about from front to back for months now and then the MicroKorg is the 1st feature review in December. I've known about the MicroKorg as long as I've known about the Novation KS4 & 5 but no review for them just a listing under new gear. I've also been waiting for months now for a Waldorf Q+ and Alesis Andromeda review but thankfully last month finally featured the Virus C review that I had been waiting for. I hope there's not a monopoly going on here...

Uni

Two minds are better than one.

I've also been waiting for months now for a Waldorf Q+ and Alesis Andromeda review but thankfully last month finally featured the Virus C review that I had been waiting for.
Andromeda was reviewed in May 2001. Its not listed on the front cover of the mag.

Archived