Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

FORUM CD - Who wants a copy of Volume 4?

Dave Bryce

Dave, the fact that you've joined Paypal is great news to me! Now when it's Compilation time, I can do without International Money Orders, checks on USA banks, expensive private postal services... I'll send $10.59 for my copy within the next few hours. Anyway, I think it was always free for me, no fees. I think they offer several different ways of joining, or maybe they changed the rules recently... I don't know. Anyway, I used Paypal maybe 10 times in a few years, and I never had problems.

About the address thing: I believe that when you send money with Paypal, you can write a message to the receiver. This message will show in the email that Paypal sends to alert that someone had just sent money to you.

Can't wait for my copy! :)

Carlo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rickkreuzer:

Thanks again for all your hard work!!

It actually does take quite a bit of time to do these (especially the sequencing), but it is so totally worth it - I really enjoy the work. Assembling these compilations is a uniquely rewarding experience, to say the least. :D

BTW - I've been listening to what appears to be the final version for a few days now - y'all are a seriously talented bunch of cats. :thu: Thank you all for taking the time and energy to participate!

It's almost too bad that the music industry doesn't have the same fascination with the real world as TV does, 'cause this is about as Real World as it gets, doncha think?

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Bucktunes:

Dave,

I'll soitenly take one! I'll be sending a check tomorrow. I have a Paypal account, but in this case what's the advantage of using an online "service" that costs more than a stamp? I'm not in that big of a hurry to spend money! :D

It's a short mail hop from here to L.A., so you should have it by Friday or Saturday. I'll make it for $10.59 to cover Casey's fee! :D

You owe me one, KC! :P;):D

Peace all,

Steve

Thanks Bucktunes, I owe ya! Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

A warm thank you....................

David, and the rest of the folks here on this forum who have made this compilation CD V-4 a success.....a warm thanks.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this experience in the latter part of the game. There is a lot of great talanted folks here and it shows in the professional attitude and manner in which this has been handled. Hats off Dave!

I hope everyone will enjoy the CD as much as I will. A lot of hard work in the personal time spent, production, mixing, mastering and packaging must be commended to all. ;)

My fade-out.....

Jazzman :cool:

Well I didn't get a chance to put that check in the mail and PayPal is a lot more convenient for me so I'm sending you $12 via paypal today. (the extra couple of bucks is to help cover any fees Paypal may charge you)

THANKS DAVE!

AND...a big thanks for Steve Jordan for taking the time to do the artwork again.

My check is going out in the morning. Put me down for a copy. I AM bummed I missed the last one.

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

Originally posted by BassGuy21:

There's a check in the mail for 2 copies from a non-forum member. Hope it's not too late.

The policy is, was and always shall be first come, first served (meaning cash in hand, not posted intention)...

...and when they're gone, they're gone.

I usually give plenty of warning - at last count, something like 26 of the 50 were accounted for.

dB

Originally posted by Llarion:

Is the PayPal thing working out for you?

Actually, it doesn't really make that much of a difference to me. It seems to be easier for some of you, and so that appears to be a good thing.

dB

Originally posted by Roland Genske:

Dave, do these $10 (10.59) also cover the shipping costs to Germany?

Yes.

We basically pool all of the shipping costs so that the cost of the CD including shipping is the same for everyone no matter where they are in the world.

Of course, if we get any kind of large international demand that may have to change, but for now the math works out in such a way that it's not a problem.

dB

My check is on its way.....

I mailed it today .....

Woo Hoo!

RobT

Famous Musical Quotes: "I would rather play Chiquita Banana and have my swimming pool than play Bach and starve" - Xavier Cugat

I can't miss the opportunity to hear what my new friends are up to. Count me in and the check will be in the mail this evening. No, really! I mean it!!! :D

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

ME: "Nobody knows the troubles I've seen!"

Unknown Voice: "The Shadow do!"

Three friends, one from Romania, one from Bulgaria, and one from Czechoslovakia were walking in the woods when they came upon a family of bears. Keeping in mind the warnings about bears being very protective of their young, they decided to each slip off in a different direction.

All of sudden there were horrible screams. The Bulgarian and Romanian found each other, but there was no sign of their comrade.

"I saw what happened," said the Bulgarian, trying to hold back his emotions. "The Czech is in the male!"

Yes Dave, the check is indeed in the mail. $10.59 is winging its way to you, and will be delivered by a uniformed postal agent.

As always, I post the list of folks who've ordered and paid for the CD so we can keep track of where we are and make sure that I've gotten everything that's been sent to me.

Here's where we're at:

dB 2 copies

Casey McClinton Jr - 1 copy

Jake Koukel - 1 copy

Sonja Koukel - 1 copy

Don Gunn - 1 copy and a beer at NAMM

George M. Santorilla - 2 copies

Rick Kreuzer - 1 copy

Michael Erwin - 1 copy

Frank Ross - 1 copy

Laurie Z. - 1 copy

Steve LeBlanc - 1 copy

Chris Casey - 1 copy

Paul Dieter III - 1 copy

Michele Doucet - 4 copies

Albert Ibrahim - 5 copies

Carlo Mezzanotte - 1 copy

Steve Jordan - 1 copy

Lincoln Ross - 1 copy

Craig Anderton - 1 copy

Phil Traynor 1 copy

Steve Buckman - 1 copy

Roland Genske 1 copy

Jerry Aiyathurai - 1 copy

Pat Azzarello - 1 copy

33 down, 17 to go.

If you sent me money and you're not on this list, please let me know.

Thanks!

dB

How did I miss this thread?!? :eek:

I want one. The mail has already arrived at my house today, but I can get my check out in tomorrow's mail.

I'm confused after Craig's post. I thought that CDs by mail were $10.00 and PayPal CDs were $10.59. Just let me know and I'll make the check out for the correct amount.

Best,

Geoff

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

Archived