Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hey, we cracked 50k posts!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yee Haa!!! That's pretty incredible. What's nice about this forum, is that we can agree to disagree, we can obtain info, we can strengthen each other with knowledge, and we can meet other folk who share our passions! My wife is sick and tired of hearing me babble about stuff she doesn't know, nor care to know! I love the information....Thanks so much!!!

Rick (a nerd)

This forum is such a nice place to be apart of. It strikes me that this forum is so different from other forums on the net. In other forums people seems to be rude, disrespectful and have the "I know it all" attitude. But not this place.... this forum is filled with respect and helpfulness. Thank you :wave:

Originally posted by EricG:

In other forums people seems to be rude, disrespectful and have the "I know it all" attitude. But not this place.... this forum is filled with respect and helpfulness. Thank you :wave:

Ahhh what the hell do you know!!! :P;):D

Originally posted by soapbox:

Dave, the double post you deleted was intentional; but I guess if I had to explain the joke, it wasn't very funny in the first place! :rolleyes:

D'oh!

Sorry, Geoff! I routinely clip double posts when I see them in the name of forum maintenance. Just force of habit...I didn't even notice the joke... :o

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Originally posted by Dave Bryce:

Sorry, Geoff! I routinely clip double posts when I see them in the name of forum maintenance. Just force of habit...I didn't even notice the joke... :o

Dave, I'm glad you're in that habit; and thanks for all of the big and little things you do to make this place such a great hang! :thu:

WTH, I'll go ahead and explain the joke anyway: by posting my deja vu comment twice, I was creating a deja vu effect. It was my nod to Monty Python's " Deja Vu " sketch. ;)

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

WTH, I'll go ahead and explain the joke anyway: by posting my deja vu comment twice, I was creating a deja vu effect. It was my nod to Monty Python's " Deja Vu " sketch. ;)

Yep. I got it as soon as you pointed out that the double post was intentional - I guess the fact that you were the poster should have clued me in, huh? ;):D

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I haven't been posting for long but I have been a close reader of these forums for a while now. I have learned a hell of a lot from you guys and am continuing to do so, I have a lot to thank you for.

Long may it continue!

John Scotsman

Originally posted by steadyb:

Originally posted by Steve LeBlanc:

Cool!

LOL! I have the funniest feeling of deja vu
Ahhh what the hell do you know! :P;):D
LOL! :D:D:D

Hey, if we all play the deja vu game, we'll be up to 100,000 posts in no time flat! (And poor Dave will be commited to an insane asylum !)

Enthusiasm powers the world.

Craig Anderton's Archiving Article

quote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

Originally posted by Steve LeBlanc:

Cool!

LOL! I have the funniest feeling of deja vu

Ahhh what the hell do you know!

--------------------

steadyb

:D:D:D Please, stop it! You know how hard it is to drink beer and laugh your ass off at the same time... Ahhh what the hell do I know! :P

http://www.bobwijnen.nl

Hipness is not a state of mind, it's a fact of life.

Archived